[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
"
clinx1337 wrote:
"

If I were you I would use CWDT - Enfeeble - Vaal Haste - Inc duration. Seriously... use Vaal Haste. :D

I was just thinking this yesterday actually.

What level CWDT to use? 1? then just use max allowable enfeeble+ vaal haste.

I can put a lvl 20 inc duration on that and it still supports those right? since it isnt doing anything with relation to the CWDT?

I would use increased AoE over duration. Most things die in seconds, far shorter than the curse's life span on target. Better to get a wider coverage imo.

But Inc. Duration will also make Vaal Haste last longer - that's more important :D
Hows this build doing in t15/16 maps nowadays?
"
Rhadow wrote:
You can add leveling gear in guide, so ppl know

Yeh I can do that when I have a bit more time.
Will do with pictures and so on then.

"
zenixmoo wrote:
Hows this build doing in t15/16 maps nowadays?

Havent done the T16 maps yet cuz I'm playing essence but I have seen similar builds even kill the shaper so I think you should be fine.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Hi all,

First, i would like to thank you for your build. It's really fun to play and to crush any foes during the leveling process. Im quite new to the game and your build helped me to gain access to the endgame pretty easily.

But right now, im starting to cry because i can't even beat Atziri :(

Maybe i'm playing like shit but maybe it's somewhere in my equipment or passive tree (but this last i don't think so, as i strictly followed your path) and i was guessing if you could find what's wrong with my character and give me some advice.

Thanks !
Last edited by Ptiloui on Sep 25, 2016, 5:44:47 PM
"
Ptiloui wrote:
Hi all,

First, i would like to thank you for your build. It's really fun to play and to crush any foes during the leveling process. Im quite new to the game and your build helped me to gain access to the endgame pretty easily.

But right now, im starting to cry because i can't even beat Atziri :(

Maybe i'm playing like shit but maybe it's somewhere in my equipment or passive tree (but this last i don't think so, as i strictly followed your path) and i was guessing if you could find what's wrong with my character and give me some advice.

Spoiler

Thanks !

Hey, glad to hear my guide could help you out! :)
Ur gear looks allright so far but you lack alot of flat life!
Get another helmet with flat life and needed res. , replace ur belt with pref. a rare rustic sash with as much life as possible, needed res. and maybe weapon ele ontop or master craft via tora.
Also try to get more flat life on ur rings and amulet. :)
Also whats ur current level?
Cheers! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Thanks for your quick reply, actually lvl89.

I edited my previous post with a link to my actual passive skill tree, here it is

Acutally got 6.1k life, tought it was enough for most of the things. I had some difficulties to find the right equipment with desired ele res :)
Last edited by Ptiloui on Sep 25, 2016, 5:55:23 PM
"
Ptiloui wrote:
Thanks for your quick reply, actually lvl89.

I edited my previous post with a link to my actual passive skill tree, here it is

Acutally got 6.1k life, tought it was enough for most of the things. I had some difficulties to find the right equipment with desired ele res :)

Yeh finding the right gear can be tricky sometimes.

Also: Why do you have two 10 point STR notes in the left side of ur duelist area?
Respec them asap! :)

Spoiler

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Sep 25, 2016, 8:07:27 PM
"
Havent done the T16 maps yet cuz I'm playing essence but I have seen similar builds even kill the shaper so I think you should be fine.

The guardians are easy provided you don't roll damage mods on the map. If you do, no build that has less than 14k life will survive. I corrupted the Minotaur map and got -15 to resists and monsters do x% more lightning damage. I have 8.5K life and he one shotted me. Impossible with any build, GGG balancing OP!

I can't even imagine if RNG gives you no leech or curse mods.
Deliver pain exquisite
Hey I was thinking of doing a build similar to this but with Starforge.

I can't decide to go with Juggernaut, Slayer or Berserker. Any suggestions? Also do you find the leech from zerker good enough too keep you alive, never really palyed a non-instant leech character lol
"
EZxPZ wrote:
Hey I was thinking of doing a build similar to this but with Starforge.

I can't decide to go with Juggernaut, Slayer or Berserker. Any suggestions? Also do you find the leech from zerker good enough too keep you alive, never really palyed a non-instant leech character lol

Sorry to disappoint you but there really isnt anything similar to earthquake that would be useable with starforge since EQ can only be used with axes or maces.

I can see starforge being good with a poison/bleed warchief, cyclone, cleave or sweep setup tho.

Picking the ascendency is ur choice to make really.
If you want good and free leech + tons of dmg. pick berserker.
If you still want alot dmg. + AoE but dont like the more dmg. taken from berserker then pick slayer.
If you want to be more defensive then either juggernaut or champion would be for you.

Hope this helps! :)

Edit: My personal pick would be slayer cuz I like the 50% reduced reflect dmg. taken, the massive AoE and overkill leech.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Sep 26, 2016, 5:39:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info