[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

This looks fun to do as an alt, how much of a difference do you think the +2 support gem level on the axe makes? As in if I use a 6L chest for my attack (can't afford to buy the axe and 6L it), or even the axe 5 linked vs having your attack in a 6L chest?
"
"
For those wondering about reflect in maps, Physical Reflect is possible by subbing Physical to Lightning for MS. It will turn your damage into about 80% elemental (fire and lightning). Your leech and tankiness can buttress you without worry.

Elemental Reflect is a lot harder to mitigate. About half our damage is physical and since we hit so hard, I personally wouldn't risk it. It can be done I'm sure if you take off Added Fire Damage but with sll th gem swapping and risk, I wouldn't bother. Roll over it or just use a different hero in your arsenal.

One would have to recolour his/her weapon tho just to switch in PtL for MS which just isnt worth it at all for a single map.
Against ele.reflect tho things look alot easier by just turning off auras and droping AF + WED for the likes of Fortify and Life Leech (for example).

That's up to the player. Rolling one blue socket and then rolling back to all red doesn't take that many chromes at all. It's not like we need 3 blues and a green on an STR weapon.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
"
For those wondering about reflect in maps, Physical Reflect is possible by subbing Physical to Lightning for MS. It will turn your damage into about 80% elemental (fire and lightning). Your leech and tankiness can buttress you without worry.

Elemental Reflect is a lot harder to mitigate. About half our damage is physical and since we hit so hard, I personally wouldn't risk it. It can be done I'm sure if you take off Added Fire Damage but with sll th gem swapping and risk, I wouldn't bother. Roll over it or just use a different hero in your arsenal.

One would have to recolour his/her weapon tho just to switch in PtL for MS which just isnt worth it at all for a single map.
Against ele.reflect tho things look alot easier by just turning off auras and droping AF + WED for the likes of Fortify and Life Leech (for example).

That's up to the player. Rolling one blue socket and then rolling back to all red doesn't take that many chromes at all. It's not like we need 3 blues and a green on an STR weapon.

Indeed is but IMO still not worth the time.

"
This looks fun to do as an alt, how much of a difference do you think the +2 support gem level on the axe makes? As in if I use a 6L chest for my attack (can't afford to buy the axe and 6L it), or even the axe 5 linked vs having your attack in a 6L chest?

It's only a minor tooltip difference, tested it for you and put my stuff in a tabula and lost 5k tooltip. Not that big of a deal! :)
So yeah, a 6L body armor will do fine!
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 31, 2016, 3:46:14 AM
Thanks! Also if you get a chance at some point, how would you compare a 5L atziri's disfavor vs 6L in chest? I guess it would be +2 support gem levels vs an extra link, not quite sure how that would pan out though.
What gems should I use with a 5s
"
Thanks! Also if you get a chance at some point, how would you compare a 5L atziri's disfavor vs 6L in chest? I guess it would be +2 support gem levels vs an extra link, not quite sure how that would pan out though.

The 6L from the chest gives you way more dmg. than a 5L from a Disfavour. :)

"
squeeze96 wrote:
What gems should I use with a 5s

5s? I guess you meant 5L.
5L would be: Earthquake - Less Duration - Multistrike - Melee Physical Damage - Added Fire Damage.
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

How do You handle physy reflect mobs? Its seems instadeath without phys to Lightning with so high dps?
"
Rampe1974 wrote:
How do You handle physy reflect mobs? Its seems instadeath without phys to Lightning with so high dps?

I pop Basalt, ToH and Lions + I have 7 End. Charges up all the time.
It's not a problem. :)

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Mar 31, 2016, 2:40:45 PM
i mean the odd one in the pack you dont see. no probs ?
"
Rampe1974 wrote:
i mean the odd one in the pack you dont see. no probs ?

Nahhhh... if you dont pay attention of course your will get hurt by that "odd" reflect mob.
To be fair these are really easy to see even in big packs, besides when engaging large packs with a rare in it you should allways pop flasks either way to be safe.
If your question is if I would instakill myself to one of these mobs should I not see it:
The answere is no. Sure I would take a heavy chunk of reflect dmg but thats nothing my instand flasks couldnt handle. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info