[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
silentkarl wrote:
Hey :)

I just reached level 65 and I'm loving the dps but I find myself dying a lot like I feel squishy, sometimes I even get one shotted by white mobs.
Here is my gear and the passive skill tree. Appreciate it man!
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/silentkarl/characters/EiirthQuake

Ur profile is set to private.
Can't check ur char.
You could post ur gear here tho. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')

Sorry about that :) here's my build, I'm just using whatever I had on my last toons aha.
"
silentkarl wrote:

Sorry about that :) here's my build, I'm just using whatever I had on my last toons aha.

You lack ALOT of life on gear!!!
No wonder ur dying that easily tbh.
You really have to replace alot of items.
My advice, get fallowing with at least 60 flat life and needed res: Helmet, Amulet, both Rings, shoes seam ok for now, belt is also OK'ish but rustic base with higher life and also needed res would be nice, gloves also need alot more life.

Upgrade your flasks, get x2 instand devine flasks as listed in my gear, a basalt flask, lions roar and atziris promise for now. You shouldnt need a mana flask once you pick Pain Reaver from normal Lab.

Also looking at the links in ur weapon: Remove the AoE gem for Less Duration (THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPORT GEM FOR EARTHQUAKE)!!! Ur weapon allready gives you an even higher version of inc. aoe then the one you have linked!

Hope this helps! Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Hi, i am currently using a Mace variation of this build (started from Mathil's video) but I currently have 11 ex available.

I'm thinking about buying Disfavour, then 6Ling it, then going for a Kaom's. How would that feel for you?

I'm level 87 in prophecy at the moment.

I would like to get a build which can do Uber Atziri as well as top maps and endgame lab easily.

Spoiler
"
cloudscraper wrote:
Hi, i am currently using a Mace variation of this build (started from Mathil's video) but I currently have 11 ex available.

I'm thinking about buying Disfavour, then 6Ling it, then going for a Kaom's. How would that feel for you?

I'm level 87 in prophecy at the moment.

I would like to get a build which can do Uber Atziri as well as top maps and endgame lab easily.

Spoiler

Ur gear is looking really good so far! :)
If you have the cash, sure go for it even tho it allways is a HUGE gamble trying to 6L a weapon on ur own. If you dont mind the risk...

Aside from that after optaining disfavour or a similar strong weapon you should be fine.
Also consider getting a voidheart, its really good!

Love this build, and playing a mace version with Marohi until I can somehow gather up enough for a Disfavor which looks absolutely insane.

My Marohi currently has 5 links, what would be the best possible gem setup for pure EQ damage? Read through the thread and most people had mixed opinions on best links, some liked phys to lightning or weapon elemental damage, etc.

Currently using: EQ > Less Duration > Melee Phys Damage > Added Fire Damage > Conc Effect

Which gems should I swap out? Thank you :)
how can i link my passive tree and gear?
"
You lack ALOT of life on gear!!!
No wonder ur dying that easily tbh.
You really have to replace alot of items.
My advice, get fallowing with at least 60 flat life and needed res: Helmet, Amulet, both Rings, shoes seam ok for now, belt is also OK'ish but rustic base with higher life and also needed res would be nice, gloves also need alot more life.

Upgrade your flasks, get x2 instand devine flasks as listed in my gear, a basalt flask, lions roar and atziris promise for now. You shouldnt need a mana flask once you pick Pain Reaver from normal Lab.

Also looking at the links in ur weapon: Remove the AoE gem for Less Duration (THE MOST IMPORTANT SUPPORT GEM FOR EARTHQUAKE)!!! Ur weapon allready gives you an even higher version of inc. aoe then the one you have linked!

Hope this helps! Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)

I'm playing juggernaut, would it be better if I switch to Berserker? Would this
mana leech be enough so I can run without mana flask?

I did a little bit of shopping :) sitting at 4.4k life and I'm still picking up the life nodes near Constituion.

"
Love this build, and playing a mace version with Marohi until I can somehow gather up enough for a Disfavor which looks absolutely insane.

My Marohi currently has 5 links, what would be the best possible gem setup for pure EQ damage? Read through the thread and most people had mixed opinions on best links, some liked phys to lightning or weapon elemental damage, etc.

Currently using: EQ > Less Duration > Melee Phys Damage > Added Fire Damage > Conc Effect

Which gems should I swap out? Thank you :)

Setup is fine for now even tho I would remove Conc. when clearing maps for more AoE and switch it back in for high HP bosses.

"
how can i link my passive tree and gear?

When typing the post you just need to click the avatar of your character (top left), find the item and click it once. It will make a mark like this [ linkItem location="MainInventory" character="Najda" x="0" y="0"] which turns into the item when you post it.
(copied this from a forum help post I googled!) Hope this helps! :)

"
I'm playing juggernaut, would it be better if I switch to Berserker? Would this
mana leech be enough so I can run without mana flask?

I did a little bit of shopping :) sitting at 4.4k life and I'm still picking up the life nodes near Constituion.

You did some nice shopping there aside from the gloves tbh cuz these are corrupted = you wont be able to change sockets/links/colours without a vorici lv.8.

Also, both Juggernaut and Berserker are fine. The choice is yours to make if you pref. more defense or more damage.
I you like more defense stick to the Juggernaut, if more damage to the Berserker. :)
Also the jewel should be enough to sustain ur Earthquake since its a hit and run playstyle anyways.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 27, 2016, 7:59:13 AM
I got
and can't for the life of me hit 5R+1B with Vorici 8.... So now I'm giving up... Whats the best green gem I can use? Enhance? And I guess I'm leaving out WED?
Last edited by TheMothLord on Jun 27, 2016, 8:28:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info