[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

What should I focus on getting next, I'm broke so what would be the cheapest upgrades?

My gear:
in which order should i take the ascendancies?
i am doing Berserker class on PSC
Last edited by Remedin on Jun 21, 2016, 7:33:10 AM
"
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
Can this build run uber lab decently is most important question for me as berserker? and nc.AoE/Conc.Effect increased aoe for trash and conc for single?

This build cuts thru end-game Lab yes. Like piss thru snow

True, I also like that latest Game Of Thrones reference!

"
What should I focus on getting next, I'm broke so what would be the cheapest upgrades?

My gear:

Gear looks solid so far.
If I were in ur shoes I wouldnt really focus on anything atm, just grind maps and save up some cash. When you saved up quite a bit you can think about getting an amulet or rings with life, high flat phys, res and needed stats.
Or if you prefer more HP save up for kaoms heart. :)

"
Remedin wrote:
in which order should i take the ascendancies?
i am doing Berserker class

1st get Pain Reaver.
2nd get Crave The Slaughter
3rd get Aspect Of Carnage
4th get War Bringer
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Is Voidheart good for this build?
"
erasem wrote:

Voidheart isnt good, it's godly! :)
It would be harder to cap res and get needed stats + we lose a bit life which isnt too big of a deal but we would also get poison ontop which is just too good.
Another thing: Since voidheart grands both bleed & poison, we would be able to drop disfavour as our endgame weapon should we ever optain another weapon being better then it.

So, sure! if you own a voidheart, use it! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

"
"
erasem wrote:

Voidheart isnt good, it's godly! :)
It would be harder to cap res and get needed stats + we lose a bit life which isnt too big of a deal but we would also get poison ontop which is just too good.
Another thing: Since voidheart grands both bleed & poison, we would be able to drop disfavour as our endgame weapon should we ever optain another weapon being better then it.

So, sure! if you own a voidheart, use it! :)

I dont own one but i have the currency for it :P I just dont have the currency for disfavour. I will try the ring once i get to merc dried lake
My only problem is to cap resistances if i would use voidheart because almost all pieces would need to be godly rolled 3-res and that is not cheap. Maybe in the near future ;)
"
tona91 wrote:
My only problem is to cap resistances if i would use voidheart because almost all pieces would need to be godly rolled 3-res and that is not cheap. Maybe in the near future ;)

how? Im using a tabula atm and with shitty solofound res gear and im near cap
"
erasem wrote:
"
tona91 wrote:

how? Im using a tabula atm and with shitty solofound res gear and im near cap

Well i won't use a tri-res boots without ms, wont use ring with just res and life i want phys dmg pn them. Its not hard getting capped its hard finding gear with res+offensive stats. I also have belly of the beast so there is no res on it. Just need to farm some currency to tweek my gear for voidheart. Atm at lvl 80 34k dps with auras up and 6.5k hp with a 5 links so i can just imagine how godly this build is with a 6 link.
Might be a bit tricky indeed to cap res with voidheart but imo its worth it. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info