[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
Right now I don't have Kaom's so I have some open gem slots for defensive gem options. I'm thinking about running cwdt+IC+ID. But that still leaves me with a 4 link spot open. What would I put there?

Molten Shell. It's what I run and basically gives you an additional 10% phys damage resistance. You could also run Frost Wall but I found it often locks you into places you'd rather not be so not a fan. Portal is good for lulz ;)
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
Right now I don't have Kaom's so I have some open gem slots for defensive gem options. I'm thinking about running cwdt+IC+ID. But that still leaves me with a 4 link spot open. What would I put there?

As written in the gem setup section, if you dont use a kaoms, ancentral warchief is a nice dmg. support! :)

I just started mapping and everything so far in low tier maps is dying in like one hit. I'm a bit more worried about survivability. I'm at 5.3k health with pretty low armor. When will I need that ancestral chief damage? Stopping to cast it while mapping feels like it would slow me down.
"
"
"

As written in the gem setup section, if you dont use a kaoms, ancentral warchief is a nice dmg. support! :)

I just started mapping and everything so far in low tier maps is dying in like one hit. I'm a bit more worried about survivability. I'm at 5.3k health with pretty low armor. When will I need that ancestral chief damage? Stopping to cast it while mapping feels like it would slow me down.

It's not really a support setup while mapping.
It's meant for bosses with high HP to deal additional dmg. and to grant you more dmg. + its a pseudo decoy as well.
What _tiem said earlier also is a good option.
If ur looking for a defensive setup, ic - inc dura. - molten shell - cwdt is nice defensive indeed. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Thanks for the guide! so much fun! one question:
I just finished Merciless, I been using a tabula so what would be a good investment to get a 5link? Marohi Erqi Karui Maul, Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe or a Belly of the Beast? All run around 30 chaos. If I get a 5 link weapon then I would replace the Tabula with a cheap Belly.
Let me know what you guys think, thanks!!!
"
MrCharger8 wrote:
I just finished Merciless, I been using a tabula so what would be a good investment to get a 5link? Marohi Erqi Karui Maul, Hezmana's Bloodlust Vaal Axe or a Belly of the Beast? All run around 30 chaos. If I get a 5 link weapon then I would replace the Tabula with a cheap Belly.

Get a nice 5L weapon and try to buy urself a cheap, unlinked belly until you can wear kaoms heart! :)

Edit:
Cheap belly are like 1c each if u play PSC, 5-8c if you play PHC.
Hezmanas (higher rolled,unlinked ones) go for like 5c each PSC, 5-7c in PHC.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Jun 20, 2016, 2:50:13 PM
"
"
MrCharger8 wrote:

Get a nice 5L weapon and try to buy urself a cheap, unlinked belly until you can wear kaoms heart! :)

Edit:

Thanks! now I have to decide what I want, Marohi or Hexmanas? both seem to run the same price... I have both already but not 5 link, the best I have is a Marohi with 6 slots but only 4 linked. I have very small currency too I dont think trying to 5l myself would work.
"
MrCharger8 wrote:
"
"
MrCharger8 wrote:

Edit:

Thanks! now I have to decide what I want, Marohi or Hexmanas? both seem to run the same price... I have both already but not 5 link, the best I have is a Marohi with 6 slots but only 4 linked. I have very small currency too I dont think trying to 5l myself would work.

a 4L marohi erqi basicly is a 5L thx to the free lv. 15 inc. aoe. it gives you. keep it for now if ur really short on currency :)

"
MrCharger8 wrote:

Going from a 4L to 5L is really easy. You just need some luck. But worst case you blow a few fuses. Getting the 4L back is trivial. Going from 5L to 6L is the hardest because it takes quite a bit of currency and if you don't get that 6L, getting the 5L back isn't easy.

I get 5L links all the time on new leagues with just a handful of fuses. Getting the 6S is the key as you have one more socket to get the 5L with. Never try to 5L a 5S, it's just not worth it!
Deliver pain exquisite
Can this build run uber lab decently is most important question for me as berserker? and nc.AoE/Conc.Effect increased aoe for trash and conc for single?
Last edited by PaigrandeTV on Jun 20, 2016, 5:20:19 PM
"
PaigrandeTV wrote:
Can this build run uber lab decently is most important question for me as berserker? and nc.AoE/Conc.Effect increased aoe for trash and conc for single?

This build cuts thru end-game Lab yes. Like piss thru snow
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info