[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

Nice build! This is my fastest Atziri kill ever,vaal and trio took less than 30 seconds haha.My gear for now:

I haven't organized my gems yet except for the gems in disfavour.I'll change multistrike and try increase aoe/conc effect or physical to lightning :)
If you can't control it, STOP.
This build is still viable in 2.3?
Tanks.
U think this build would able down uber atziri allso? how good this build would be as starting build for 2.3 and later progress into speedclearing to compete for speed 100?
And to u update the build for 2.3?
Last edited by PaigrandeTV on Jun 2, 2016, 4:45:32 PM
Sorry to havent answered alot question here lately.

Have been extremly busy with IRL stuff plus was kinda burned out playing PoE and needed to keep some distance to it if that makes any sense to you.

Either way:
Yes, I will update this build to 2.3 but there wont be big changes tho since the 2.3 tree didnt really change for this build.

Berserker class got a nice buff tho! We now allways leech 1% life and mana!!! :)

We also get 2 additional ascendency points which I think I'm going to spec into Warbringer.

To answere some common questions I saw:

Yes, this build is VERY beginner and new league friendly!
Can it do uber? I think, yes it could with good EQ and the knowledge how to do uber. I'm just not into the uber stuff cuz I pref. other farming methods.
The clearspeed also is fairly quick for a melee type character, keep in mind tho that any melee will NEVER clear as fast as most spellcasters or ranged attackes (archers).

Cheers, Zahkriisos.

Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Oh thanks for the answers, I will follow your updates.
Would a rare axe instead of disfavour work or is disfavour mandatory in T8+ maps?
"
anvilgod wrote:
Would a rare axe instead of disfavour work or is disfavour mandatory in T8+ maps?

I currently use a crafted Vaal Axe with 480 phys dps and it works fine in higher tier maps. I have gone as high as 11 or 12 I think.
"
anvilgod wrote:

No. i'm using a rare AXE and its awesome.

Currently doing this, and you have no int or dex nodes, very hard to wear gear and gems while leveling
"
Grassimo wrote:
Currently doing this, and you have no int or dex nodes, very hard to wear gear and gems while leveling

You can take some +30 dex or int nodes on the way and refund those points later on when you get int on other gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info