[2.4] Axe Earthquake Berserker + Videos! 8k Life, 7 End.Charges, 360k peak EQ, 340k peak AW.

"
Revengero_O wrote:
what map u can farm ? Reflect actualy?

You want to avoid the annoying no leech / no regen mods and physical reflect.

Ele.reflect is doable by simply turning off auras and removing added fire + wed from the gem setup and replace them with fortify and another red gem of ur own choice! :)

Everything else can be done!

Obv. you have to watch out for really nasty combos like -max + monster dmg. with added ele. dmg. and stuff that would be just as dangerous for other builds as well! :P

Cheers, Zahkriisos! :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 6, 2016, 4:50:03 PM
1250 fusings used so far on atziri's, still no 6L and am now broke On the bright side, picked up this bad boy for only 2 ex
Just would like to share with you guys that I ended up rerolling a duelist champion that follows OP's EQ build (obviously with some tweaks to the passive tree and that champion has permanent fortify and also improved movement speed + 35% increased dmg compared to 40% of berserker but without the downside of 10% extra damage taken). I am now level 89 and I must say I can clear T10-11 maps easily. The character is almost complete (still need 3 GG jewels, 1 GG boots, and 1 reduced earthquake duration helmet). I have decided to use LC instead of KAOM's and find that with my set up I can facetank all bosses up till T10. Haven't done enough T11 to comment. Managed to 6link Atziri's with <300 fuses so got lucky there.

I have also changed the gem set ups slightly to keep up endurance charges easier by doing 5 links- LC using Leap slam - faster attacks - endurance charge on melee stun - increased area of effect - blood magic. I leap slam everywhere instead of walking so endurance charges are very easy to keep up. Have also utilised CWDT (lvl 20) - Immortal call - Molten Shell - Increased duration to survive deadly 1 shot moves. I find that when I pop Lion's roar, ToH, and Basalt's flask I can facetank basically anything and leech my way to full life constantly. Haven't done the maths before but permanent fortify + LC + Basalt + ToH + Lion's roar must really reduce most damage down to manageble levels.

For the 6 link weapon I prefer faster attacks over multistrike as FA gives me much better mobility. I actually hate it when my character is stuck in 1 spot finishing the multistrike animation. Personal preference here so take your pick.

HP is sitting at 6200 and tooltip DPS with Hatred + HoA is 80k. Haven't checked DPS with bloodrage + all the flasks and endurance charges and frenzy charges but I suspect it'll be 150k+ if not more.

Overall, EXTREMELY enjoyable experience as my first character was shockwave totem templar and I was just too squishy. I have quite a few T11 maps in my inventory which I will start doing regularly and hopefully I can do some T12-13 maps and report back to you guys.
So ive amassed enough currency for either Atziris Disfavour or Kaoms heart, which one i should get first? im slightly tilted towards axe since my survivability went up thats to OP's recommendations on flasks and rings.
Personally I would say axe. I'm still using tabula (since I have awful luck and can't 6L the axe) and I've done up to T13 maps so far without too many deaths.
"
1250 fusings used so far on atziri's, still no 6L and am now broke On the bright side, picked up this bad boy for only 2 ex

That's allmost a steal! :O
Only 2 Ex for something like that seams really cheap to me!
GZ on that one! :P
I hope you're selling the disfavours each time you hit a 5L... cuz otherwise you might find urself running out of currency D:

"
Redauric wrote:
Just would like to share with you guys that I ended up rerolling a duelist champion that follows OP's EQ build (obviously with some tweaks to the passive tree and that champion has permanent fortify and also improved movement speed + 35% increased dmg compared to 40% of berserker but without the downside of 10% extra damage taken). I am now level 89 and I must say I can clear T10-11 maps easily. The character is almost complete (still need 3 GG jewels, 1 GG boots, and 1 reduced earthquake duration helmet). I have decided to use LC instead of KAOM's and find that with my set up I can facetank all bosses up till T10. Haven't done enough T11 to comment. Managed to 6link Atziri's with <300 fuses so got lucky there.

I have also changed the gem set ups slightly to keep up endurance charges easier by doing 5 links- LC using Leap slam - faster attacks - endurance charge on melee stun - increased area of effect - blood magic. I leap slam everywhere instead of walking so endurance charges are very easy to keep up. Have also utilised CWDT (lvl 20) - Immortal call - Molten Shell - Increased duration to survive deadly 1 shot moves. I find that when I pop Lion's roar, ToH, and Basalt's flask I can facetank basically anything and leech my way to full life constantly. Haven't done the maths before but permanent fortify + LC + Basalt + ToH + Lion's roar must really reduce most damage down to manageble levels.

For the 6 link weapon I prefer faster attacks over multistrike as FA gives me much better mobility. I actually hate it when my character is stuck in 1 spot finishing the multistrike animation. Personal preference here so take your pick.

HP is sitting at 6200 and tooltip DPS with Hatred + HoA is 80k. Haven't checked DPS with bloodrage + all the flasks and endurance charges and frenzy charges but I suspect it'll be 150k+ if not more.

Overall, EXTREMELY enjoyable experience as my first character was shockwave totem templar and I was just too squishy. I have quite a few T11 maps in my inventory which I will start doing regularly and hopefully I can do some T12-13 maps and report back to you guys.

I can see why some people pref. Champion over Berserker but you are wrong with one thing:
Champions 35% is increased dmg. while berserkers is more dmg.
This is a HUGE difference in dmg.! :P

I'm glad ur enjoying the build so far and thanks for the feedback! :)

"
azuazu wrote:
So ive amassed enough currency for either Atziris Disfavour or Kaoms heart, which one i should get first? im slightly tilted towards axe since my survivability went up thats to OP's recommendations on flasks and rings.

I would buy the axe first, makes life alot easier and lets you melt down bosses faster.
You were wearing a belly of the beast if I remember correctly, this will do for a long time until u get a kaoms! :)

"
Personally I would say axe. I'm still using tabula (since I have awful luck and can't 6L the axe) and I've done up to T13 maps so far without too many deaths.

Jup, Axe it is as said.
Going to tell you what I told disturbed_999 as well, sell the disfavours once you hit a 5L, buy a new one and start over again cuz otherwise you might find urself running out of currency. :)
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I have a few questions :)

1: Where do you get all the attacks speed from? My attacks seems so clunky with MS And 3 Frenzy charges.

2: For the HC build, you say that the Cloaked in savagery Node from beserker is instant leech.. Isnt that wrong? I mean, its 100% of damage leeched.. But without vaal pact isnt that still capped by the leech rate?

3: What do you think is a good time to do merciless izaro?? Lvl 80 ish?

Hope you will answer some of my questions :D
Its been an absolute blast lvling this build so far :)

P.S Using the hez axe.. Kinda on a budget atm :D
IGN: @tagames
"
TAgames wrote:

1: Where do you get all the attacks speed from? My attacks seems so clunky with MS And 3 Frenzy charges.

2: For the HC build, you say that the Cloaked in savagery Node from beserker is instant leech.. Isnt that wrong? I mean, its 100% of damage leeched.. But without vaal pact isnt that still capped by the leech rate?

Sure thing, I'll answere all of them! :)

1: All my gems are 20/20. Also alot Axe/2h notes on the tree provide a shitton of attatck speed as well! Disfavour also is quite fast for an Axe! Than there's Blood Rage, Onslaught and inc. attack speed from Berserker if you've been hit recently.

2: Did I say it's instand? My appologies than. CiS still provides alot more leech and thats why I choose it for HC players cuz even a lil bit of dmg. leeched more in a dangerous situation might/will safe ur bacon! :P

3: I did merciless Izaro once I got had all my end. charges + kaoms heart and proper flasks.
The first time I did him I didnt even had Lions Roar, didnt have ToH. Instead I had a Granite of Ironskin and an Atziri's Promise but I'm very sure he can be done without kaoms and instead using one of the other body armours I listed. YOu just have to be a bit more carefull and cant play as reckless as I do!

Hez Axe will do you for a long time!
Just be patient and save up money for the things you need!
Its also nice to have a goal you can play for imo! :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Last edited by Zahkriisos1337 on Apr 7, 2016, 3:52:45 PM
Spoiler
"
"
TAgames wrote:

Sure thing, I'll answere all of them! :)

1: All my gems are 20/20. Also alot Axe/2h notes on the tree provide a shitton of attatck speed as well! Disfavour also is quite fast for an Axe! Than there's Blood Rage, Onslaught and inc. attack speed from Berserker if you've been hit recently.

2: Did I say it's instand? My appologies than. CiS still provides alot more leech and thats why I choose it for HC players cuz even a lil bit of dmg. leeched more in a dangerous situation might/will safe ur bacon! :P

3: I did merciless Izaro once I got had all my end. charges + kaoms heart and proper flasks.
The first time I did him I didnt even had Lions Roar, didnt have ToH. Instead I had a Granite of Ironskin and an Atziri's Promise but I'm very sure he can be done without kaoms and instead using one of the other body armours I listed. YOu just have to be a bit more carefull and cant play as reckless as I do!

Hez Axe will do you for a long time!
Just be patient and save up money for the things you need!
Its also nice to have a goal you can play for imo! :)

Cheers, Zahkriisos!

Thx alot :)
1: YEah i just spotted that the atziri axe is alot faster..
And i see that im still missing some axe nodes :)

2: Yeah i saw it in some comment on page 3 or 4 :P

3: YEah i just ripped my 6l shavs, so this was actually meant to be an budget build for me :) Now the goal is to make it into a decent lab farm build :)

Im exited to see what i can pull out of the build on a budget :)

IGN: @tagames
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAQSzBS0HdQmWC2EOPBLhE0wUIBRNFHEX4RiRGjghVSGQJDcm-CcgJy8s-zB3MZ45DjpSOuE8BTwtPfxAoEa3R35N404yUEdVqVhjWfNZ_l4TXz9f0GEhYVJkUmVNZadnm2hlaPJqAXKpdqx4enrve3R7jHzZggeDX4PMhNmE74Zgh2qKIozPkFWRzpLQl3mXtKIAouqmV6knqZSsqq4-rlCvbLc-u-28n702vqe_CMBmwKbBo8T2xq7G2M9-2L3ZfNw94mHkUeoQ6hjvDu9O73zwH_JF8932SPcy-F_46_xL_gr-aw==?accountName=Chrisalex75&characterName=Chrisalex
I wanted to ask @_Tiem why did he choose path of the warrior is it not a waste of point ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info