[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

How i can put all my gear like you guys post here
"
slimq3 wrote:
How i can put all my gear like you guys post here

Click on the name of your character in the upper left. It will have a little window with your character. While you are posting a response, you can click on it, click on the items, and it will drop a link to them in the post.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
my current gear lvl80
Spoiler
so for the gloves you need Decree of Fury on hit? i will do a lot of lab then.. ;) ty
"
slimq3 wrote:
my current gear lvl80
Spoiler
so for the gloves you need Decree of Fury on hit? i will do a lot of lab then.. ;) ty

Any chance for a video.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Video ? :o
i got this enchant i think work equal no?..
"
slimq3 wrote:
i got this enchant i think work equal no?..

Yeah, edict works fine. The damage from the projectiles isn't as high but its only the hits that matter anyways.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Give update that build !!
Pretty fun build, unfortunately I died to lightning thorns, watch out for that shit!!!!!!! promenade boss casted it on the other boss and I died in ~2 seconds.

Anyone tried this but as a gladiator?
"
Pretty fun build, unfortunately I died to lightning thorns, watch out for that shit!!!!!!! promenade boss casted it on the other boss and I died in ~2 seconds.

Anyone tried this but as a gladiator?

Lightning Thorns is scary even if you have Vaal Pact.

The Gladiator Mjolner builds that I've seen seem horrendously slow, and they aren't honestly that much tankier. Their damage is so low that they end up getting outlasted by bosses if they don't have uber gear (Volls+Aegis, etc), which changes the build dramatically.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info