[2.4] zSavage's Budget Voll-less Mjolner! [Juggernaut] - Updated for 2.4!

Discharge is still very viable for Mjolner, I am playing it currently but with Voll's amu.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
felipeknob wrote:
hi zSavage, the build is dead on 2.4, or you dont update yet?

I've done a little testing and I did manage to get everything to work.

The key is that Ball Lightning has a kinda unexpected interaction with Romira's.

I was able to consistently do 5 PC Discharges on bosses. DPS actually feels a little higher than in 2.3. I'll try to update the guide today.
Theorycrafter/Build Creator for PORTAL guild
@BlightScourge -> guide @ view-thread/1382667 (Retired till Mjolner is fixed)
Lvl 94 Crit Mjolner Marauder
twitch.tv/savagewolves
Update complete. May do a new vid next week.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
level 65 at the moment and i enjoy it , just some few change , as warlord mark don't give a lot of endurance charge i've added "endurance charge on stun" + "stun " gems and is a bit better now .
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Nice build man, tnx for it. Glad it's viable in 2.4. Have some gear, unfortunatelly mjolner is still expensive for me (1.5ex in standard). Hope to see more videos of it in action. Do you stream btw with this build?
"
ReMa86 wrote:
Nice build man, tnx for it. Glad it's viable in 2.4. Have some gear, unfortunatelly mjolner is still expensive for me (1.5ex in standard). Hope to see more videos of it in action. Do you stream btw with this build?

I've got some time next week and I plan to make at least one video for this build.

ATM I'm not streaming much due to workload and considering upgrading my PC, but I may be streaming a little bit next week.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
"
zSavage wrote:
"
ReMa86 wrote:

I've got some time next week and I plan to make at least one video for this build.

ATM I'm not streaming much due to workload and considering upgrading my PC, but I may be streaming a little bit next week.

Hope you can find some time and looking forward to see some action with this build. Sorry, maybe I sound meh, but discharge is what make me leave Diablo, i really like it but no chance to make one for me (expensive like good car and only play 2h daily, maybe). So again tnx for the build.
can i just stick in a volls devotion ? if i get one?
"
itzreapers wrote:
can i just stick in a volls devotion ? if i get one?

You could. I get a lot of stats from my amulet so you'd need to be able to cover those elsewhere. You might also want to change the Ascendancy to take advantage of the Unrelenting node.
twitch.tv/savagewolves
ah thanks bro!, why didn't u get EE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info