The enchantment you're after

The good thing about having a lot of different builds is that if you can land an enchant for another build given that the base is the same you're never wasting enchants.
"
brunowa wrote:

But I'm really after Explosive Arrow Damage...

is the explosive arrow damage for arrow or explosion??

This I guess.. I mean voltaxic LA already clears everything so the only issue is with big bosses.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Apr 26, 2016, 3:19:36 AM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
The one that gives Lightning Arrow "Hits up to 2 additional enemies near the target" seems really strong. It's like 50% more damage vs packs, not counting the bonus on-hit effects you get.

Totally random, and I'm not using it. Enchantments... when RNG on RNG in skill tree and on items and in enchantments and jewels and in content isn't enough.

This enchantment does work.
Cogito, ergo, sum.
My Witch :(

My Duelist :)

~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

scored this on my Touch of God character that's using this helm along with OoS-CoH with temp chains + enfeeble and 30% inc effect. 50% inc enfeeble effect is sick, especially against bosses (counteracting 50 of their 60% reduced curse effect is huge).

got this one that i've used on a few bloodrage-using characters, including a flickerstriker and a comk-discharge guy. 20% extra chance for charges sure comes in handy when you're eating them constantly.

Still trying to get *some* useful aura reservation enchant on this though. Think i got vitality on it once, but nothing good.

also, ^ that enchantment didn't count for the 'minion' enchant challenge, and that's bullshit.
Last edited by Shppy on Apr 26, 2016, 4:58:29 PM
Dominating blow has culling strike
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
I want that bladefall damage!! Got almost everything in countless runs but no bladefall damage. One day....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info