Fail Beta Invite Timer

i believe that your point would seem a bit more valid if you would at least correct your grammatical errors. the invite timer is working just fine, yes allot more inactive accounts are getting invited...there are hundreds of thousands of inactive accounts, and only ten thousand or so active accounts.

but just because an account isn't logged on or posting does not mean that the person is not keeping up with the game. it requires nothing to view the forums.

so please, and i know i haven't been waiting that long, calm down and wait your turn like everyone else.GGG is doing the best that they can.

if you want to play the game that much now, your probably out of luck for awhile but try another mmo to pass the days. I've been spending my time on Drakensang, even though it is way to much pay to win...so much so that it might as well be pay to play. but it is fun nevertheless.

also you cannot make multiple accounts to get beta keys to sell. the beta invite timer automatically activates your account, there is no key involved. also i believe that one of the GMs said that if there are multiple accounts coming from the same IP that only one of those accounts will be put into the inviter, thus automatically making it impossible to take invites from others who want it.

Read the facts before you post people.

Thanks - Sage
many players who get keys indeed didnt log in since they registered and it can be like months
when its on me i give the beta key to those people who created accounts later,becoz there is bigger chance he logs in again and in few day as some1 who not be here for months...sorry for my english
Believe it or not, there are other ways to gain a Beta key. I was fortunate enough to actually win mine in a competition *Still thanks to a certain Holylord for that outcome*, so there are still methods to which you can gain one. This may be an easy thing for me to type but believe you me, the worth is certainly worth the wait.

Just a small addition to things, folks who have been waiting for longer than six months should be put into an individual counter where the chances of getting a key are increased dramatically, people who have waited longer than 12 months should be given a key right away.

The only thing I can say to those of you who have only just signed up, lurk the forums on a regular basis and keep the faith. You never know, you could well be as lucky as me
:-).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info