Fail Beta Invite Timer

This timer is just a fail because most of the users getting a key wasnt online since august or september:

examples(got a beta key):

Rekkin74
Last Visited: 29. August 2011 02:32

mryodaman
Last Visited: 26. September 2011 00:15

alperabi
Last Visited: 13. September 2011 22:01

why should they deserve a beta key?
"
Rogziel wrote:
why should they deserve a beta key?
Because they clicked the "Sign up for beta here!" button like everyone else with an account did.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
To be honest, I'd prefer the people that signed up first had a higher precedence than those that just signed up. Someone just joined on January 2nd 2012 and they got an invite already. There are a lot of people that have been waiting longer than I have and even though it would mean a longer wait for me, I believe they deserve a higher chance of getting an invite.

And honestly, is there really that much content on here that you can do after you sign up? Sure doesn't seem that way until after you get a key. I see nothing wrong with people signing up and then not coming back until they get an invite.
I noticed that alot of the names on the Beta Key give away timer lately were random letter names. Leaving me to believe that people are making numerous accounts to get keys for selling.Is anyone actually monitering this? Am I alone in my belief?
Please give me beta key! :S
"
darkaazline wrote:
I noticed that alot of the names on the Beta Key give away timer lately were random letter names. Leaving me to believe that people are making numerous accounts to get keys for selling.Is anyone actually monitering this? Am I alone in my belief?

hmmm i think youre right
people also could make 15 accounts in order to ensure they themselves get one asap. The sell/gift the rest off privately/Forums.

plus take other languages into account, Alot of the players arent English.
Chaos Is Life, Life Is Chaos, Control Is An Illusion.
Thanks Maetaphor for my Beta Key :)
Last edited by Ledrif on Jan 10, 2012, 1:49:01 PM
"
Ledrif wrote:
people also could make 15 accounts in order to ensure they themselves get one asap. The sell/gift the rest off privately/Forums.

plus take other languages into account, Alot of the players arent English.

yea with proxy ip
and selling them for 15€ each key...
just got mine 10 minutes ago, so lucky lol.
Yooooo a player from Hong Kong
wish i could get a key my friend was on and said he barely saw anyone in his area.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info