[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

Regarding the 6L socket colors, like yours mine is 3R 3B but my empower is only level 3. Should I recolor it to 3B 2R 1G or just leave it alone?

Been a fan of you Arc builds since Geofri's Crest from way back. This one is very strong defensively and a lot of fun to play. Thanks for the guide.
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
warnly wrote:
"
BldSwtTrs wrote:
What's the point of the fire conversion. Just for better reflect mitigation?

Its in the text of the build on first page:

A character which utilises burning damage will benefit the most from increased fire and elemental damage nodes, because aside from increasing burning damage directly, they will also increase the damage of the initial hit which causes the burn.

and yes the reflect.

Edit: You would have seen this if you read the build, please do before asking questions.

I read it, just didn't get that part at first. It's clear now, thanks. The build looks really fun, I'll definitely give it a go.
Last edited by warnly on Apr 7, 2016, 3:30:59 PM
Since you dont drop to 1hp using VRF, does the Pain attument node work as damage boost?
So in other words, yes it is only to be able to double dip the heart of flame node since that is the only cluster that scales fire damage together with the lightningcoil interaction (which is mandatory then).

Got it.

That begs the question, is it worth eating both the ringslots for it? Maybe it is.
Last edited by My_Lego on Apr 7, 2016, 5:20:08 PM
"
Since you dont drop to 1hp using VRF, does the Pain attument node work as damage boost?

From the VRF Wiki
"
Skill Functions and Interactions

Low Life: As long as the player does not have Chaos Inoculation, then at the moment that Vaal Righteous Fire deals damage to enemies, the player counts as being on low life.[1] This means that modifiers related to being on low life, such as damage bonuses from Pain Attunement or Redbeak
Very very interesting concept! wow i'm totally shocked.

One quick question, how to determine the duration of the "prolif-ed" shock? Is it the same as that on main target?
removed
Last edited by Rhacman on Apr 9, 2016, 12:35:42 AM
Fox why not just build Low life and Crit since you take Pain Attunment and all the stun avoidance anyway why not fully benefit from them? More EHP more DPS and you don't have to rely on orb of storm for double curse you will be tri cursing warlords/assassins/flammability with all the extra auras you can run being LL.

Something like
http://exilecraft.org/#AAAAAwMAAuMFQgceB6UNfA3RDkgPxBEPES8RUBGWEmkTNRZAFvMXHBekGGoagRslHRQgbiL0JjwqCyo4Ko0rCiycL501uTbYOVI7DTt8PpdBlkZSRnFJG0lRSbFJskuuTLNQMFF0WAdca1yKXfJfal+wY0NknWaea3psC20Zb55wUnF5dwd713/GghCDCYRIhMWFfYcTidOMNox2jmSPRo/6kyeVLpuhm7WcpKEvoqOmmacrrJius6+NtAy2+rcxuMq5k76KwfPDCcM6w23Iv8pKytPQ0ND118/ZW9te34rfsOOE6QLquuv17FXviO/r8NXxbPId96b31/k3+tL8TA==
Git R Dun!
"
FoxTactics wrote:
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
This Build looks so nice.

But one question, why'd you took the Pain Attunement on the VP Tree? isn't it worthless?

I would love to see you doing a map with Lightning Warp (lvl 20 ofc) instead of Arc, just beacause. :D

What LikeMaHStatus said before me and probably what the warp would look like on a map if i continued that build: https://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/v/55610324

Thx guys for the clarification :)
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
FoxTactics I know that Arc is almost your signature skill (Played your arc build in sacrifice of the vaal expansion :) ).
However, what about using Magma Orb for example? (1060 max damage at level 21)

You only take elemental and fire damage nodes from the tree. Burning damage still double dips.

You can swap out paragon of calamity for Liege of the Primordial and swap in a flame golem for 40% + 40% damage boost. Sure, you'll lose the 8% reduced damage taken, but damage-wise, stuff will be even better since you'll swap out cold to fire with iron will or some other gem (conc effect? - slower projectiles?).

You can drop avatar of fire, call of the brotherhood ring to use another ring, won't give further suggestions here since possibilities are endless.

Can you at least give it a try? Really considering your build for the next league. Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info