[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

"
Desert_Elk wrote:
Is VRF the only good option for single target? I'm doing an es-based variant and using Rime Gaze with VRF, but the aoe is so small with conc effect it seems like if the boss moves during the casting animation I end up missing and out of HP.

I wouldn't mind a non-vaal skill to use to run lab with, either. It sucked paying or begging guildies for each lab clear.

I haven't had the issue you're mentioning with VRF, but using vaal discipline with it may help. You get lots of es back very quickly if you miss, plus a bunch of extra damage if you hit. As far as non-Vaal skill, you could look at storm call possibly, but really arc can have more than enough single target damage with a good LL variant of the build.
What do you think about running it together with regular rf? Grab hp regen on tree, get rid of VP, get a Kaom's Heart and go for PoF+RotP, still have place for blasphemy+warlords, great elemental+fire+burning scalling for both skills, not even necessarily use arc, but storm call? I have used similar build with storm call+Atziri's fist before, want to ask you about your opinion, in my variation you could get much more lifepool with only losing a bit of ranged damage, that can be fixed by melee range RF damage.

Sorry if it's not understandable, i feel like my explanation is kinda chaotic, cuz english is not my native language.
"
ZiemniakTank wrote:
What do you think about running it together with regular rf? Grab hp regen on tree, get rid of VP, get a Kaom's Heart and go for PoF+RotP, still have place for blasphemy+warlords, great elemental+fire+burning scalling for both skills, not even necessarily use arc, but storm call? I have used similar build with storm call+Atziri's fist before, want to ask you about your opinion, in my variation you could get much more lifepool with only losing a bit of ranged damage, that can be fixed by melee range RF damage.

Sorry if it's not understandable, i feel like my explanation is kinda chaotic, cuz english is not my native language.

While that build would probably be fine, it diverges so much from this build that you probably can't even call if hellfire arc anymore. A better name would be RF build with maybe fire arc as an afterthought :P
I would love to hear suggestions on uber lab.

Since u cant one shot Izaro, what is your take on ...how do u proceed what skill you go for links ???
Thanks in advance
Just bought a pair of Wyrmsigns with ele weakness, spent 60 vaals coloring

Running Warlords, Wrath, and dropped rise of the phoenix for another doryanis.

Still have my respec and haven't used my 2 ascendancies from uber. Still struggling on deciding with 2 golems or 25% fire penetration and pendulum of destruction

Update : Double Palace Dominus 1 shot!!!!!
Last edited by sneakyJ on Jun 10, 2016, 3:21:18 PM
i just tried this build with spark instead of arc and it seems to clear as fast if not faster than arc and better with the bosses. Any reason to not go spark?
Has anyone tried VRF on Abyss Kaom. A friend and I rolled a double, i only hit 1 but it didn't do the trick. I am not sure on monster health buffs with multiple party members either.

So far I did take down double palace dominus 2nd forms, conservatory (he went underground and came back out on fire and died a second later), and wasteland voll. The voll was with 2 players.

Still debating on that sexy fire pen from mastermind. It might help more against elemental resist bosses. I did lose some fire pen from ele weakness gloves instead of flammability. Might drop Wrath and pick up flamm again with a doedre ring.

*Edit*
Plaza boss only took around 30% health from VRF. Not sure what was going on though because it was rolled GMP so the boss room was ridiculously hectic.

Also Waterway boss took around 50%. Both have energy shields so Im guessing just lots of raw health.
Last edited by sneakyJ on Jun 10, 2016, 6:44:09 PM
How would a pen vinkar work with this? Would the pen work and the leech only one or neither? Never done AoF so nor/t surw how it works
What kind of endgame tool tip can I expect from this and how much of the deeps is not on the tt? Id like to compare to my crit arc with no conversion which has about 85K tt before pen
Tried uber Izaro with this build and its kinda meeh.
lots of burst dmg and you have no regain except ur flasks if u take VP.
writhing Jars will not help you there as vaal RF is not going to work.

my take was with lightning tendrills they were lvl 18 only and had about 40 k dps.
my plan was to tank him, my sixth link was life leech and on orb of storms i had enfeeble. my total life was 5.2k

first two phases were easy he does hit hard but u insta leech and with proper flask management its ok. the issue is with the last phase where he does the teleport and u need to plase urself smart out of traps.

still need to work on getting more life and gems leveled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info