[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

"
Zerafin wrote:
Hi looks like a good build, and i've just started a shadow for this, but it seems i cant place any mines yet, only got a 3L so far, and using ARC + MINEFIELD SUPPORT + TRAP AND MINE DAMAGE SUPPORT.
how do u get this guy to place mines ?

You need the skill "Remote Mine Support" to place mines. The reason you don't see this Gem in the OP is because the unique staff "Tremor Rod" has Remote mine built into it.
any update for 2.3?
"
ariyako wrote:
any update for 2.3?

It has been updated - there were very few changes for the build except for the additional ascendancy points :)

Recently been collecting rarity gear for this and it has been working out quite well given the low requirements (only +170% with the gem on a 6-link but still a nice boost with this clear speed)
I do like this build a lot. Good work mate!

I have a question: Would the "detonate mines" gem, allow you to detonate the placing mines faster? Many times I keep spamming the "D" button after placing them, but I feel like the explosion comes a bit later than I would like, so my left hand gets soooo tired! hhaha
"
ImJoe wrote:
I do like this build a lot. Good work mate!

I have a question: Would the "detonate mines" gem, allow you to detonate the placing mines faster? Many times I keep spamming the "D" button after placing them, but I feel like the explosion comes a bit later than I would like, so my left hand gets soooo tired! hhaha

Thanks a lot :)

The detonate mines gem is generally used to add to totems or on a CWDT to auto-detonate your mines, to actually use it to self detonate mines is not very useful when you have instant mine detonation from the tree. What you are experiencing is the mine arming speed - you can only detonate the mines after they have been armed (not certain about the time this takes but it feels like ~0.5 secs or so). There is no way around this delay unfortunately, with the exception of the saboteur node which increases the arming speed by 100%.
I guess I'm not seeing it. How do you guys have 6l in the Military Staff. The game says its a max 5 gem slot item. Was it nerfed?
"
DirtyLary wrote:
I guess I'm not seeing it. How do you guys have 6l in the Military Staff. The game says its a max 5 gem slot item. Was it nerfed?

I think you are getting mixed up between level requirement and item level - the item level is defined by the level of monster that drops the item and you need >50 item level to put 6 sockets on an item, while the level requirement is 45, so your character has to be at least level 45 to equip it (although this level requirement is irrelevant for maximum sockets.
Thanks

Is there a recipe to reroll an item to a higher item level to go from 5l to 6l?
Last edited by DirtyLary on Jun 8, 2016, 9:46:38 PM
Not quite, an item's item level is fixed however you can force a 6 socket with vorici regardless of item level.
What would you say would be the best stats to look for on jewels? Also which gems would be best to 20% first?

Edit: Are there any vaal gems that greatly benefit this build?
Last edited by kayklown on Jun 10, 2016, 12:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info