Account Hacked during gameplay

"
mabllo wrote:
Oh boy. Another session high-jacking scare. RUN!

Stop downloading crap or or clicking on crap links.

Pff.

offtopic. inb4 Lask :P

Haven't downloaded anything in weeks. Only visit the official site and the poe currency exchange site.
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
"
mabllo wrote:

Pff.

Nobody downloads crap you fucking retard. Yeah, inb4 the swarm of morons come that think they know better how we got hacked and have under a quarter my knowledge of security or measures to prevent being hacked.

You can't divide by zero.
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
"
mabllo wrote:

Pff.

Nobody downloads crap you fucking retard. Yeah, inb4 the swarm of morons come that think they know better how we got hacked and have under a quarter my knowledge of security or measures to prevent being hacked.

You can't divide by zero.

*claps
Bravo, that really showed me.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
"
Zalmoxis wrote:

Na, it was no big deal. I won when I still had all my currency and gear :)
i dont post my wall of text here again.

Pls disable Java in your browser, one think you can do.

Maybe search my bigger post.
What you can do for your account security http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/115464/page/7 see my post
I have too been invited by a random to join a party. In fact, there was a guy who invited a bunch of people into his party yesterday, on the pretence that he was selling stuff. He didn't reply when I asked him to trade.

This could very well be related.
Last edited by Scully on Feb 18, 2013, 8:06:50 AM
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
Zalmoxis wrote:

Yeah you still have virtual goods with no worth in real life. That's really winning. I guess even this counts as a victory for the small minded, never really understood you people. But, then again, I'm not worthless, so how could I?
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
"
Lask001 wrote:
"
Zalmoxis wrote:

Yeah you still have virtual goods with no worth in real life. That's really winning. I guess even this counts as a victory for the small minded, never really understood you people. But, then again, I'm not worthless, so how could I?

Seem to be pretty important to you, seeing how you are still here arguing when you have zero chance of getting them back.
"
Lask001 wrote:

Seem to be pretty important to you, seeing how you are still here arguing when you have zero chance of getting them back.

Mind-boggling stupidity, yet again. I don't know how you do it with everything you post and probably even think. Do your parents make you wear a helmet every time you go outside? If they aren't, they don't really love you.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687
"
Zalmoxis wrote:
"
Lask001 wrote:

Mind-boggling stupidity, yet again. I don't know how you do it with everything you post and probably even think. Do your parents make you wear a helmet every time you go outside? If they aren't, they don't really love you.

Deflect and ignore. It's all you are good at.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info