Account Hacked during gameplay

While I was playing I got kicked with the message, "Someone has logged into this account" displayed.
I immediately tried to log back in: Invalid Password.
I tabbed to my browser, went to account information and tried to change my password: Invalid Password.

I've sent an email to tech support, but one thing I did notice. maybe 10 minutes before this occurred I got a party request(I think thats what it was) and it disappeared before I could see what it actually said.

I'm assuming that action, whatever it was, allowed whomever it was to gain access to my account information.

Just a heads up, if anyone sees the request pop up and immediately disappear.. its not a good sign.
"
While I was playing I got kicked with the message, "Someone has logged into this account" displayed.
I immediately tried to log back in: Invalid Password.
I tabbed to my browser, went to account information and tried to change my password: Invalid Password.

I've sent an email to tech support, but one thing I did notice. maybe 10 minutes before this occurred I got a party request(I think thats what it was) and it disappeared before I could see what it actually said.

I'm assuming that action, whatever it was, allowed whomever it was to gain access to my account information.

Just a heads up, if anyone sees the request pop up and immediately disappear.. its not a good sign.

Hmmmm..... same thing happen on D3 account hackings 6 months ago. It's called session ID hijacking. Hackers found out an exploit when doing parties on randoms and gain access on that account victim.

This is very alarming if it's true. I think GGG should look further deeper on this account hackings.
Just had my password reset via email. And yup. I'm in Lioneye's Watch and all the currency in my stash is gone.
"
Just had my password reset via email. And yup. I'm in Lioneye's Watch and all the currency in my stash is gone.

Did the hackers gained accessed on your email as well?
Oh boy. Another session high-jacking scare. RUN!

Stop downloading crap or or clicking on crap links.

Pff.

offtopic. inb4 Lask :P
"
mabllo wrote:

Pff.

inb4authenticator XD
I just had my account hacked as well tonight, lost 2 weeks of farming orbs. Truly unhappy with this. This is gonna be a big problem if they cant secure their servers. I am on a brand new computer with update spyware protection on, and there is nothing on it. So the problem seems to be there account server, more than on our part.

And no i havend click wierd links.
I just got hacked as well. Lost most of my items and orbs.
Seems like it's getting worse every minute. :/
"
mabllo wrote:

Pff.

Nobody downloads crap you fucking retard. Yeah, inb4 the swarm of morons come that think they know better how we got hacked and have under a quarter my knowledge of security or measures to prevent being hacked.
IGN = Zalmoxis
Shop = 529687

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info