[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

Hi,
Instead of using Atziri's Step, would it be better to use Voidwalker. This boots gives 100% piercing so you can drop Pierce for Empower.

What do you think?
"
Hi,
Instead of using Atziri's Step, would it be better to use Voidwalker. This boots gives 100% piercing so you can drop Pierce for Empower.

What do you think?

I am already using Empower 4 in my damage setup.

Pierce can be dropped for Slower Projectiles if getting Voidwalker. It's a solution for sure, the only problem I see with Voidwalker is the fact that they don't work full time on most boss fights. And when they don't work they provide near to zero benefits.

They are an excellent gearing option for mapping btw. To make they work better on bosses they can be coupled with the Ascent from Flesh belt, but both items have no health on them so there is to consider the HP loss too.
Hey there cool build i might give it a shot. Im curious if this build can do the t16 bosses and shaper?
Are there any recommended skills / gear for making the early leveling process (pre-maps) as quick as possible as I am finding the leveling process much slower than other characters I have leveled?
Last edited by ryanzec on Sep 29, 2016, 9:11:35 PM
Nice build - might respec into it with the next major upgrade. I always wanted to make a "purple" build including ED, Contagion and Wither - if only there was a way to fit in Death's Oath - I would be SO SO happy :-)

Until then I will have to use my 6L-Fur Shawl ;-)
I had the idea of a CI/ZO-Occultist wearing a Crown of Thorns. Rainbowstride seem to be some nice boots for the build. Maybe Voidbringer gloves?...?
What about Bino's ...?

Congrats for making it to the build of the week - looking forward for further optimization and adaptation to 2.5.0!
Dude.....

4 blues on winds of change.....

Youch...........

Oh well, I'm kinda pot committed at this point!

Ok, edit....

This build is quite fun!

I don't even have anywhere near optimized gems and gear and i'm walking through maps like crazy.

Last edited by MaysLanding on Oct 1, 2016, 12:06:35 AM

It is advisable to go leveling with the gems of build or have others that can be used in the meantime?

Obs .: It really would like the leveling session the skill tree had the link for each step. In my case that I do not know the right passive of names also help me a lot to have the visual aid of the passive order.
blablabla, league "specific gear".. blablabla.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
And that build have nothing to do against CI on Grandmasters map.
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
You should drop 3 nodes from the life wheel and pick up the Cruel Preparation node (just under Witch fire cluster). You'd get the same amount of life + resistances/int.

Nice build though gonna try it out for sure

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info