[3.4] The Mistress of Agony - Lowlife BlightDrain Ascendant / Occultist - ALL content viable!

"
Nanouk wrote:
Thanks for the update!

Just out of curiosity, any idea which class you are going to start out with if you are playing ED?

This league I will not start as ED. I will play it, btw, as my second character. And I will choose what version to play after evaluating the real toughness of T16 bosses and the Shaper himself. :)
is Mathill verion of tree bad? want to use it :(
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQMeBAcHHgj0CdkNHw5ID6sRLxGWE20UCRa_GGofQR_HJIsmiCaVKworeCycLYstqDE1NZI2PTpYOuE8KD1fQYdEq0kTSVFKyEtXTLNN41JTUq9VS1WuVcZYB1pSXEBd8l-wYeJirGf8akNsjG0ZbqpvnnWedoJ4L3tue8N85YIQgwmD24TFhweHy4ngj6aP-pMflS6XIZeVl_SbXZuhm7Wcvp2qplenm6iarJitSrGQtNG1SLXytzC3PrfWu0286r6AwFTA48F8wzrIDMpGykrPFdAf2L3bWd1f3ZLfsOKt5ljrY-_r8NXxs_JF8pfy0vfX-ej-Cv6P
u are pro ED player so i think u better know which way is better - through ranger or through witch ascendacy like in Mathil tree o.o
"
Melanholic7 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQMeBAcHHgj0CdkNHw5ID6sRLxGWE20UCRa_GGofQR_HJIsmiCaVKworeCycLYstqDE1NZI2PTpYOuE8KD1fQYdEq0kTSVFKyEtXTLNN41JTUq9VS1WuVcZYB1pSXEBd8l-wYeJirGf8akNsjG0ZbqpvnnWedoJ4L3tue8N85YIQgwmD24TFhweHy4ngj6aP-pMflS6XIZeVl_SbXZuhm7Wcvp2qplenm6iarJitSrGQtNG1SLXytzC3PrfWu0286r6AwFTA48F8wzrIDMpGykrPFdAf2L3bWd1f3ZLfsOKt5ljrY-_r8NXxs_JF8pfy0vfX-ej-Cv6P
u are pro ED player so i think u better know which way is better - through ranger or through witch ascendacy like in Mathil tree o.o

Mathil's version is very good and a good alternative to choose.

I prefer going for the Ranger way because I love Primal Spirit (mana regen, flask charges, free strength), Heart of Oak (stun avoidance, life, life regen) and Ballistic Mastery (proj damage and speed).

The life % from the passive tree of both builds (mine and Mathil's) is very similar. He takes the Hired killed cluster, I take the Quick recovery one. He takes Heart and Soul, I take Heart of Oak. He takes Cruel Preparation, I take Discipline and Training. He has 12% life from the HoS cluster, I have 42 flat base life from D&T + the first node in the shadow starting area.

I personally like having a lot of life regen when going lifebased, especially for uber lab runs. My build has 3.5% xtra life regen which is very handy for that purpose.

Overall, if you want, you can choose the build you prefer. Mathil is a very strong theorycrafter and his builds are usually well designed.
"
djnat wrote:
"
Melanholic7 wrote:

Mathil's version is very good and a good alternative to choose.

I prefer going for the Ranger way because I love Primal Spirit (mana regen, flask charges, free strength), Heart of Oak (stun avoidance, life, life regen) and Ballistic Mastery (proj damage and speed).

The life % from the passive tree of both builds (mine and Mathil's) is very similar. He takes the Hired killed cluster, I take the Quick recovery one. He takes Heart and Soul, I take Heart of Oak. He takes Cruel Preparation, I take Discipline and Training. He has 12% life from the HoS cluster, I have 42 flat base life from D&T + the first node in the shadow starting area.

I personally like having a lot of life regen when going lifebased, especially for uber lab runs. My build has 3.5% xtra life regen which is very handy for that purpose.

Overall, if you want, you can choose the build you prefer. Mathil is a very strong theorycrafter and his builds are usually well designed.

lol,dat answer speed O_O Thx aot! <3
Last edited by Melanholic7 on Sep 2, 2016, 9:34:03 AM
Would you reccomend this or the shadow variant in the new league? I personally love using whirling blades and am leaning towards shadow but I cant decide.
The choice is quite simple.

Trickster = less damage, more survivability
Scion = more damage, less survivability

Choose the option which is the best for your favourite playstyle.
Hi,
Just came back to the game after a year break.
I always loved scion and chaos damage, but i heard both got nerfed, so, my question is
is this still viable end game?

thank you! :D
"
6230374 wrote:
Hi,
I always loved scion and chaos damage, but i heard both got nerfed, so, my question is

I am currently playing a champion in Essence League and - sadly - I have very little time to play until next week.

I haven't tested the "new" T16 maps from Atlas of Worlds, but in the last patch my Scion was able to clear all the existing content of the game, the only exception being Halls of the Grandmasters.

Since T15 maps got nerfed, I am sure that this build is working in 2.4 (in fact, I updated it for the current patch). T16 maps and Shaper can be very difficult but they should be doable.

The recent nerfs don't impact the gameplay at all.
"
djnat wrote:
"
6230374 wrote:
Hi,

I am currently playing a champion in Essence League and - sadly - I have very little time to play until next week.

I haven't tested the "new" T16 maps from Atlas of Worlds, but in the last patch my Scion was able to clear all the existing content of the game, the only exception being Halls of the Grandmasters.

Since T15 maps got nerfed, I am sure that this build is working in 2.4 (in fact, I updated it for the current patch). T16 maps and Shaper can be very difficult but they should be doable.

The recent nerfs don't impact the gameplay at all.

Okay, thanks for replying!
One last question

How is that possible that the tree picks a few stuff at the middle and then all the way to the right without being linked to the center? is that a thing now? please take a look at the tree and tell me if it's messed or normal
Scion can take a sub-ascendancy called "path of the ranger", so you can use both the Scion and Ranger starting points in the passive tree. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info