[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
radimmc wrote:
Hello, first i wanna thank you coz this is the first build with which i could farm higher tier maps and so on.. But when comes to Shaper, i need 5 teleports to get him to 50% oneshot, oneshot, oneshot even with flasks.. :D Took same setup like u. What am i doing wrong? He just ignores every mitigation :D. at 8,7k ES atm. I won't probably repeat that again coz it's expensive :D maybe next league.But tips are welcome.. Thank you :)

What are you getting 1-shot with? He doesn't even use the Slam in the first part of the fight. Are you staying at range instead of facetanking him? Are you not using PoI? Forgetting to plant the Orb near him for curses? Forgetting to put the Orb into the curse lnk?

Re-read the Boss Guide. The Shaper kill with the Scion goes exactly the same as with the Berserker in the video.

Hi, thanks for the answer. I was watching Shaper guide for about 10 times and the spell which oneshots is his disappear and then teleport shit :D i can't escape it with flask so i get oneshotted :p. Even leap is slow. Im just not as tanky as u and I have no idea why... Somebody said that the scion version of this build is not as powerful as other classes but i don't really think that's the problem. What i remember i survived it once with about 100 ES+-. Also with flasks up... Btw what is PoI? Could not find it on google... Orb with curses is working fine. i just got rid of slow curse just for this fight (can't remember the name) :D sorry. But that one does not reduce any dmg so..
Atm im 91. lvl 8730 ES and IS tooltip (with SR and CwC)is 4941(non buffed)/ 1495 inteligence and im also ress capped.
Last edited by radimmc on Jan 25, 2017, 8:52:28 AM
"
radimmc wrote:
Btw what is PoI? Could not find it on google...

Purity of Ice (aura).
"
radimmc wrote:
the spell which oneshots is his disappear and then teleport shit :D i can't escape it with flask so i get oneshotted :p. Even leap is slow. Im just not as tanky as u and I have no idea why... Somebody said that the scion version of this build is not as powerful as other classes but i don't really think that's the problem. What i remember i survived it once with about 100 ES+-. Also with flasks up... Btw what is PoI? Could not find it on google... Orb with curses is working fine. i just got rid of slow curse just for this fight (can't remember the name) :D sorry. But that one does not reduce any dmg so..
Atm im 91. lvl 8730 ES and IS tooltip (with SR and CwC)is 4941(non buffed)/ 1495 inteligence and im also ress capped.

Ok, that's the Slam, and you are doing it wrong. DO NOT RUN! When you are not moving, you take 13% LESS damage from it thanks to Arctic Armor (it's part physical damage). 3 of the 5 flasks you bring to the Shaper are just for that one attack:

When you see him start that animation, pop those 3 flasks. And then it only hits for 5.5k and you can easily survive it. The flasks are good for 2 Slams, and then the fight should be over or he gives you a portal to recharge.
rly like this build (currently lvl 80). What about Elemental Equilibrium? Wouldn't it be a nice choice with OoS? On the way to it we would take 5 Nodes (4 Int Nodes) and if we took 6 Nodes we would have another Izaro's Turmoil Jewel Slot.

And is the leech enchant really necessary? Atm I use the enchant for crit chance if not critted recently.
Last edited by Schattenlord92 on Jan 31, 2017, 11:19:52 PM
"
rly like this build (currently lvl 80). What about Elemental Equilibrium? Wouldn't it be a nice choice with OoS? On the way to it we would take 5 Nodes (4 Int Nodes) and if we took 6 Nodes we would have another Izaro's Turmoil Jewel Slot.

And is the leech enchant really necessary? Atm I use the enchant for crit chance if not critted recently.

EE would just make everything 25% more resistant. It triggers per hit. Icestorm hits 10 times per second.

This is not a crit build. We use Elemental Overload and trade crits for the 40% MORE damage bonus.

While the leech enchant is not strictly necessary, it's very nice to have. Other boot enchants are not nearly as useful.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Feb 1, 2017, 12:39:48 PM

These are my items at the moment, and I still find it a little difficult to survive at certain situations and I don't feel like doing Shaper anytime soon. Could You guide on what could I be doing wrong?
"
Mynio wrote:
Spoiler

These are my items at the moment, and I still find it a little difficult to survive at certain situations and I don't feel like doing Shaper anytime soon. Could You guide on what could I be doing wrong?

Can't see your level, tree or jewels, but looking at your items I can say that you are definitely not ready for the Shaper or probably T16 either.

1. No Orb of Storms? So you lose a 40% MORE damage buff from EO and cannot use the Purity setup. That alone means you aren't ready for T16/Shaper.

2. You are using only 2 curses. T16 will be hard. Check how much Int that Perandus gives you. Probably not a lot. Consider Doedre's Damning and the recommended curse setup.

3. Self-cast curses? Ouch. That's really not safe and requires way too much work. You probably die a lot even in T14-15 maps with mods?

4. Your gems are lv 18-19 with 0 quality, the damage is too low for T16/Shaper. It may be possible, but would take a lot longer than with 20/20 gems.
Thanks for the analysis! I Perandus ring gives me around 100INT, sure it's not that much, gonna replace it with doedre's so I can have curses going for extra safety. Gonna swap for orb of storms aswell.
Sorry for double posting.

You can now check my characters tab. Tell me, if I crank my gems up to 20/20 now, will I be viable for T16 or I still need that 3rd curse going? Or do I need to change my belt and body armor with more ES? As for now I have 7435 ES and 4430 Avg. Damage with Icestorm with only fire golem and controlled destruction on.

Right now I am heading towards 3rd curse in passive tree. Gonna remove nullification for that. When I will get more currency I will try to corrupt astramentis for that.
Last edited by Mynio on Feb 3, 2017, 6:29:15 AM
"
Mynio wrote:
Sorry for double posting.

You can now check my characters tab. Tell me, if I crank my gems up to 20/20 now, will I be viable for T16 or I still need that 3rd curse going? Or do I need to change my belt and body armor with more ES? As for now I have 7435 ES and 4430 Avg. Damage with Icestorm with only fire golem and controlled destruction on.

Right now I am heading towards 3rd curse in passive tree. Gonna remove nullification for that. When I will get more currency I will try to corrupt astramentis for that.

Why do you have Pain Attunement? It doesn't work with CI.

You missed Hard Knocks (30 Int node near Unwavering Stance).

You seem to be missing 2 skill points somewhere, and I can't find it. Check your Bandits. If resists are hard to max then Kraityn is Ok on Normal, but the other two should be Kill All.

Yes, you do need 3 curses for T16.

757 ES chest is Ok. 7.4k ES is too low for T16. You lack ES on the gloves and boots.

Those low roll Izaro's jewels could use an upgrade, especially the one with 38 value. Try to find rares with more value that includes Int since you need to boost your ES. See Gear-Jewels.

I thought you were using CD just for clear speed, which is fine. But it appears that you don't have a CE gem at all? CE is a lot better for endgame bosses. You will want it for T16.

Don't waste currency on trying to corrupt Astra until all your other gear is godly. The chance is extremely low. Get everything else first.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info