[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Nice looking build. I`m gonna try Whispering Ice build, finaly :)
But have one doubt, and thats the price of Whispering Ice at the start of Breach League? Since i`ll go with this as a league starter.
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Anyone knows if modifications made to Raider Ascendancy will affect also Scion Raider Ascendancy ?

I wish! So far no indication that the buffs to Raider will affect the Ascendant Raider. We'll know for sure soon enough.

"
djokosrb wrote:
Nice looking build. I`m gonna try Whispering Ice build, finaly :)
But have one doubt, and thats the price of Whispering Ice at the start of Breach League? Since i`ll go with this as a league starter.

No idea about the prices, they change a lot from league to league, and from day to day during the first week. WI is not a super rare drop, and there is a prophecy for it, so it shouldn't be too hard to get.

As long as the top streamers go for whatever cheesy OP flavor of the month skills (Blade Flurry etc) we should be able to continue flying under the meta radar and the items specific to this build should remain fairly easy to get.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Nov 30, 2016, 8:27:25 PM
Updated for 2.5.

Leveling is even lower budget now. Finally took time to update my gear and stats to current.

Good changes: Int Crystal belts are now available permanently. Ele reflect mod has been nerfed. Blood Magic mod is gone.

Bad changes: None!
Well there is one bad change :) Whispering Ice is 15c...Ok its first day of the league, but it will be hard to get it on time, lvl 33.
Started today in Breach league with this build. I'm currently level 29, so the transition into CI is right ahead.

But the lowest WI is 8chaos at the moment, and i have a budget of 6 alchemy ^^

What would you recommend? Level further without WI and hope that prices will go down or starting a new char and farming some currency to buy WI later?

edit: what i want to mention..Clarity and Warlord's Mark are no quest rewards for the Scion!

Last edited by Bisrob on Dec 3, 2016, 3:53:36 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:
Started today in Breach league with this build. I'm currently level 29, so the transition into CI is right ahead.

But the lowest WI is 8chaos at the moment, and i have a budget of 6 alchemy ^^

What would you recommend? Level further without WI and hope that prices will go down or starting a new char and farming some currency to buy WI later?

edit: what i want to mention..Clarity and Warlord's Mark are no quest rewards for the Scion!

WI is not the problem ... problems comes with the other gear - astramentis is kind of needed for the stats ... so is black suncrest for the dmg later on.

This build is not really viable as a first build if you are broke
How exactly do you play in your standard league with this build? you have 2 curses with curse on hit and 1 curse with blasphemy - but you dont wear the +1 curse ring in standard ... so how exactly does this work?
"
exxidus wrote:
How exactly do you play in your standard league with this build? you have 2 curses with curse on hit and 1 curse with blasphemy - but you dont wear the +1 curse ring in standard ... so how exactly does this work?

Look at the Amulet.
Whats the reason behind Minion Ele? As I dont see you have it on the witch version. I'm torn between rolling witch or scion.
"
Myatt wrote:
Whats the reason behind Minion Ele? As I dont see you have it on the witch version. I'm torn between rolling witch or scion.

Edit Because of misunderstanding your questoin:

f you're talking about the link: CWDT-IC-Flame Golem-Minion Res for Scion it's because we can only run one golem. As such, we run Minion Ele Resist because it's the most Effective HP we can get. If our golem is dead it's a ton of damage lost due to our ascendancy and the fire golem itself.

Due to the ascendancy for witches, they can run 2 Golems (Fire and Lightning).
Last edited by wren43c4 on Dec 5, 2016, 2:29:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info