[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Hi,

I test your build since 3 days,and I must say it is in my top 3 easy leveling, fun to play, with a constant progression.

Currently,i'm level 74,my gear:

A huge thank you ,i'd end the league with this build!

question, I would Whispers of doom at level 83, level 81 against normally.

I check my quests and everything is ok, and the tree or air compliant. I can not find: p
Last edited by vick666 on Sep 18, 2016, 12:18:24 PM
Has Anyone Tried using this build using Emberwake and The Taming as rings and replacing Elemental Focus (with Chance To Ignite/Controlled Destruction or Hypothermia)?

I might be missing something, but as far as I understand you shouldn't lose much base Damage besides the max 12% increased int from Perandus Signet and with the high amount of hits per second you get, you should be able to apply a lot of burns and therefore gain a lot of extra damage from The Taming and the burn procs.
Levelingtrees kindo broke. They only load till 73% :/
what about valyrium ring instead of pathing all the way to unwavering. Don't think tri curse is that critical. Comments?
Last edited by nicrnicr17 on Sep 18, 2016, 4:10:08 PM
Any Update on this build for Essence League, I heard CWDT/COH doesn't work
"
Selzien wrote:

>It Does work, your Curses just have to be level 6 or higher (so their level requirement makes CWDT unable to trigger them directly) which many people don't know leading to them thinking it does not work when the curses don't trigger in the beginning.
"
Annwyl wrote:
"
Selzien wrote:

>It Does work, your Curses just have to be level 6 or higher (so their level requirement makes CWDT unable to trigger them directly) which many people don't know leading to them thinking it does not work when the curses don't trigger in the beginning.

Ahh already, Thanks for the reply! Appreciate enjoying this build so far having a blast
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
what about valyrium ring instead of pathing all the way to unwavering. Don't think tri curse is that critical. Comments?

Up, what do you think about that idea ?
don't play this in HC to start with, you'll die. there is literally zero leech with 33.

I learned it the hard way after blowing 80c for the items ....
"
Espenhein wrote:
It's my first time trying WI

What are the pros and cons of Scion vs Witch?

Witch: safer and more powerful
Scion: faster clearspeed and xp/hr

"
Annwyl wrote:
Has Anyone Tried using this build using Emberwake and The Taming as rings and replacing Elemental Focus (with Chance To Ignite/Controlled Destruction or Hypothermia)?

I might be missing something, but as far as I understand you shouldn't lose much base Damage besides the max 12% increased int from Perandus Signet and with the high amount of hits per second you get, you should be able to apply a lot of burns and therefore gain a lot of extra damage from The Taming and the burn procs.

Ignite damage is based on 1 hit damage which is already very low, we just produce a lot of hits. Even being able to stack multiple ignites won't help IMO. But you are welcome to try.

"
Levelingtrees kindo broke. They only load till 73% :/

Loading just fine here. Check your browser/inet.

"
nicrnicr17 wrote:

Was already considered some pages ago, and in the Witch thread as well. Not worth it.

"
Selzien wrote:

Nothing changed in 2.4. Everything still works fine.

"
danteafk wrote:
don't play this in HC to start with, you'll die. there is literally zero leech with 33.

I learned it the hard way after blowing 80c for the items ....

There is a video on the previous page. With a 6c 8alc budget. And a HC mini-guide in Q&A too. Tons of instructions in the Leveling section, key mistakes and solutions outlined in the Troubleshooting section. Multiple people already high lv in HC with this build.

Of course, there is literally zero ways to stop somebody who doesn't want to read carefully from killing themselves and then complaining. /sigh
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 20, 2016, 3:39:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info