[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

"
KidSupreme wrote:
How do you have both golems out?

If the video is from the Witch version of this build then it has 2 golems. If it's from the Scion version - then only 1 golem.

"
Got a question guys, pretty new to PoE and im confused about

"
"5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains.
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL."

It says keep CWDT at lvl 1 but wouldn't it be too low level to cast enfeeble/temporal chains ?__? Was this part just not updated from an older patch or am I missing some mechanic here?

CWDT does not cast the curses. It casts Ball Lightning which applies both curses at lv 20 with enhanced effect from CoH too.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 15, 2016, 1:41:54 PM
Would Pathfinder be a viable substitute to Raider?
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
KidSupreme wrote:
How do you have both golems out?

If the video is from the Witch version of this build then it has 2 golems. If it's from the Scion version - then only 1 golem.

"
Got a question guys, pretty new to PoE and im confused about

"
"5L: CWDT (lv 1) - Ball Lightning (lv 4) - Curse of Hit - Enfeeble - Temporal Chains.
Important: CWDT needs to be lv 1 and BL must be lv 4 or lower, do not level these gems! CoH can be any level, 20/20 is highly recommended. Enfeeble and TC must be lv 6 or higher, do level them. This setup will not work with low level curse gems or high level CWDT/BL."

It says keep CWDT at lvl 1 but wouldn't it be too low level to cast enfeeble/temporal chains ?__? Was this part just not updated from an older patch or am I missing some mechanic here?

CWDT does not cast the curses. It casts Ball Lightning which applies both curses at lv 20 with enhanced effect from CoH too.

ahh I see, thank you very much for the response! I've really been enjoying your build, took a bit to ramp up but was totally worth it :)
"
Would Pathfinder be a viable substitute to Raider?

It's viable but weaker. Perma-Onslaught rules.
"
TheOneJawa wrote:
This build really is quite shit , it needs astramentis whihc costs almost 1 ex ( and you need it from level 33 defenitly ) I died 24 times so far thx to this crappy build

New video: Leveling as CI is so hard!

If somebody still can't get it right after watching that - I don't know what else I can do.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 16, 2016, 1:50:17 AM
Hi Kelvynn,

Back in the days, I used to play the Baalorlord's version witch I enjoyed a lot. I found your refreshed version and want to give it a try.

I'm struggling at choosing witch class to use.

I see that you said that:

- Witch: more damage / safer
- Scion: more clear speed

As I never played elementalist, I would like to give a try, but I see that to get the third curse you use a +1 curse astramentis, witch I think is quite hard to find / buy.

Can you help me make my choice ? :)

thanks for your guide !
Last edited by partyboy79 on Sep 16, 2016, 8:54:00 AM
Your 81 lvl tree has some nods that do not appear in your final 94 lvl tree, like for example "Faith and Steel" node, or "Nullification". What gives? Do you respec those for the 94 lvl tree? Im a little confused.

Thanx.
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
Hey TS, how's the inquisitor going? Do you find it stronger than your current witch // scion?
"
partyboy79 wrote:
but I see that to get the third curse you use a +1 curse astramentis, witch I think is quite hard to find / buy.

No, the 3rd curse comes from Doedre's Damning or Whispers of Doom. +1 Astra is a luxury upgrade that allows you to replace Doedre's with Perandus Signet, but it's not necessary.

If you have already played the Scion and haven't played the Witch yet - try the Witch of course. Something new is always good. I am playing a Templar in this league since I've already done Scion and Witch in the previous two.

"
Mihalis wrote:
Your 81 lvl tree has some nods that do not appear in your final 94 lvl tree, like for example "Faith and Steel" node, or "Nullification". What gives? Do you respec those for the 94 lvl tree? Im a little confused.

Oops! Yes, I dropped those nodes and respecced into more jewel sockets. I need to update the lv 64 and 81 trees. Good catch!

"
drigorin wrote:
Hey TS, how's the inquisitor going? Do you find it stronger than your current witch // scion?

I've just started playing the Inquisitor and have no idea where he will end up in relation to the Witch and Scion. It's an experiment. If it works I'll make a build version for it. We'll see how it goes.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 16, 2016, 12:56:41 PM
It's my first time trying WI

What are the pros and cons of Scion vs Witch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info