[2.6] The Curse Whisperer - Tri-Curse CI Whispering Ice EleRaider - Viable for Everything

Hi!

Wouldn't it be viable to get Stun immunity from Juggernaut Ascendancy instead of Raider and US using Warlord's Mark, Enduring Cry and the Juggernaut Ascendancy to generate End Charges?

Do you think your Scion or Witch Version is more powerfull?
Last edited by Slowdice2 on Aug 24, 2016, 11:09:49 AM
Why you dont use Pyre ring instead of Avatar of fire?
Only one righ give you two skill points and one free socket (cold to fire)?
"
Vyvanne wrote:
Just wanted to say +1000 for playing psytrance in your Core farming video :)

You're welcome! :)

"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Hi!

Wouldn't it be viable to get Stun immunity from Juggernaut Ascendancy instead of Raider and US using Warlord's Mark, Enduring Cry and the Juggernaut Ascendancy to generate End Charges?

Do you think your Scion or Witch Version is more powerfull?

Juggernaut ascendancy would require constantly using Enduring Cry in boss fights, which can be already very busy. Stun immunity with it requires staying at full charges, so you'd have to pay attention to it. Sounds like a lot of hassle. And the 5 tree nodes freed up by not going after US would be spent on getting another jewel socket just to partially compensate for the loss of Raider. Juggernaut is a viable option, but I think keeping it simple and maintaining the awesome clear speed is better.

Witch is more powerful than the Scion. It does more DPS, takes less damage, and it's not afraid of reflect - which is a big deal.

Scion is faster than the Witch. It has awesome clear speed and significantly higher xp/hour - which is a big deal at high levels, especially after the 2.3 nerf.

Of course, patch 2.4 is coming in a matter of days, and things can change.

"
DrDrag123 wrote:
Why you dont use Pyre ring instead of Avatar of fire?
Only one righ give you two skill points and one free socket (cold to fire)?

The Witch version of this build uses Pyre, and it works better than AoF+CtF for the Witch.

However, when I tried it with the Scion, it was a downgrade. Scion has significantly higher Int than the Witch and benefits from the Perandus ring (especially the legacy variant) much more, especially at levels above 90.

I'm happy with Perandus for the Scion, and it also fits well with her faster xp rate. I can see taking my Scion to lv 100 (I was actually going to, but then GGG announced the new mapping system, so I stopped at 99), while the Witch has no reason to go above lv 95.
Thank you for answers.
One more question.
At Uberlab boss you are runing around the boss, then you start to facetank\casts and kill him.
What do you waiting for? (I mean, while you are running around)

Also, one more question ^_^
im thinking about curse on hit + two curses + orb of storm (instead of CwDT + ball + curses). It requares only 4l + I can curse + EO by one skill (and without waiting for CwDT is triggered). What do you thinking about it?
Last edited by DrDrag123 on Aug 25, 2016, 5:07:44 PM
"
DrDrag123 wrote:
Thank you for answers.
One more question.
At Uberlab boss you are runing around the boss, then you start to facetank\casts and kill him.
What do you waiting for? (I mean, while you are running around)

Also, one more question ^_^
im thinking about curse on hit + two curses + orb of storm (instead of CwDT + ball + curses). It requares only 4l + I can curse + EO by one skill (and without waiting for CwDT is triggered). What do you thinking about it?

When doing Uber Lab, you want to get the maximum number of treasure keys. In order to achieve that, you need to kill Argus and let Izaro get max buffs from the first two trials. Depending on what he has on that particular day, you may need to wait for him to power up - that is what I'm doing in the video.

You can read up on how to obtain the key in each trial in the Wiki.

Orb can be used as the curse delivery method, but it's only good for the fights that stay in a small area. You can see me using it in the Uber Atziri video. But it's not as efficient and reliable against enemies that move a lot or when dealing with ranged attackers.
2.4 patch notes are up, and nothing changed for this build. No buffs, no nerfs.

Just one change that affects us: bosses mitigate curses harder now. Instead of 60% decreased effect of curses they now have X% LESS effect of curses (I don't know the value of X yet). I can see Core Malachai being slightly harder than before. But most other bosses were not powerful enough for this change to matter much.
Hi!

So Patch 2.4 doesn't Change the Ascendancy Points we are using and Witch seems still to be more powerfull than Scion.

I thought that Scion will get a buff but nothing has changed.

Is the power Level between the Witch and Scion so significant that there may be the Situation that WI Witch can kill the Shaper and WI Scion can not?

As far as I can see the only Point from patch note that will Impact us is the Change related to Curses on a Boss. I don't understand that Point but it seems to be a nerf.

And maybe the new Div Card for Eyes of the Greatwolf?

I am planning to build a CI Scion in Essence League. Already have a CI Wich in std.
Last edited by Slowdice2 on Aug 31, 2016, 7:13:19 AM
yeah i cant decide between witch and scion either
"
Slowdice2 wrote:
Is the power Level between the Witch and Scion so significant that there may be the Situation that WI Witch can kill the Shaper and WI Scion can not?

Only if the new bosses use some uber reflect. I doubt it. People already hate reflect with passion and constantly ask GGG to get rid of it. Adding more reflect would not please the community. We'll see soon enough anyway.

"
And maybe the new Div Card for Eyes of the Greatwolf?

I wouldn't count on that one. It will be rare, and those talismans have extremely random mods. The chance of getting something nice like +N% all stats will be very low. And it probably still won't beat the +1 curse Astramentis.
hi one question . im interested in playing this build as a templar. Which changes in the skill tree would you do ? And which ascendancy class would you take ?
Also do you think this build is far better with scion and witch instead of the templar ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info