[2.2] Curse support. 5 curses, 7 EC, 90% phys redu, 6.3k HP, 83% inc dmg allies. WIP

Some ppl asked for the build, im still working on this, but I share here if any interested.

The build is based in previous iteration of VOCs hexacurse, adapted to champion and my own gameplay style:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832132

Stats:
Spoiler

With 7 charges, golem and reg totem. up to 1750 life regen with enduring cry buff.

Current tree Lv91:

Next levels Tree:

Jewels:
Spoiler

And one intuitive leap.

Bandits:
Spoiler
Normal: Oak 40 life
Cruel: Kill, skill point
Merc. Oak +1 End Charge

Gear and gems:
Spoiler

Basic gear for +3 curses, still working on boots gems, chaos golem +4 phys red, Determination and purity to cap resist.

Cant get +1 curse for the six curse :(

Quiver for defense, Quill rain for very fast curse, belly for life and flask effect. Fast curse and chill effect. For a six curse is required a 6l or change ice shot for split arrow, or do it manual.

Animate guardian with a leer cast (30%) Dying breath staff (18%) and the champions "aura" (35%) total 83% increased damage for allies. And the +18% effect of curses from dying.

Inc Duration with convocation (3s)to help guardian to survive, enduring cry (1s), and vaal grace (10s).

Idk what more to say, questions or suggestions about the build or the guide are welcome.
Last edited by Foscus on Mar 26, 2016, 8:06:08 PM
Last bumped on May 28, 2016, 8:16:08 PM
Updated with jewels and minor changes, still working on enchants.
Isn`t Asphyxia's Wrath quiver a better choice for curse spreading? I think you are not on the front line of the battle, so that block might be a little too much(maybeee...)?!
"
twistedbam wrote:
Isn`t Asphyxia's Wrath quiver a better choice for curse spreading? I think you are not on the front line of the battle, so that block might be a little too much(maybeee...)?!

Sry didn't read before. With quill rain I curse very fast, dont need the curse spreading. Rearguard gives a nice survivalist, even if im not in first line.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info