Helm Enchant ( +50% Skill damage ) - Is it Possible to get ?

Well, i always get 25% - random skill, never see 50% one.

Did anyone manage to get any skill at +50% skill increased damage yet ?
Last edited by Alizae on Mar 19, 2016, 6:57:02 PM
Last bumped on May 3, 2016, 3:44:54 AM
You mean 75 ilvl? This is still not implemented to the game, so no one can do that. It just not in game yet.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
I gave up on farming helm enchants when after my first/only merci lab completion I got...

...because as a Heavy-Striker, super tanker I use Power Siphon. There's like, no smart system in place for it at all. Feels very lazily done.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
"
MajorThor wrote:
I gave up on farming helm enchants when after my first/only merci lab completion I got...

...because as a Heavy-Striker, super tanker I use Power Siphon. There's like, no smart system in place for it at all. Feels very lazily done.

It's intentional so you grind labs for a long time.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
You mean 75 ilvl? This is still not implemented to the game, so no one can do that. It just not in game yet.

Oh God, really. lol

I have this already +25% Discharge which is perfect, then bought 2nd pair helm and keep trying to get +50% one, spent good 4 hours for it :/

Brb crying

Wasn't the next upgradde after 25% - 40%?

Regardless, I personally find the non-multiplicative simple increased % enchantments quite weak. There are a bunch of enchantments that actually improve skills in drastic ways, like adding additional arrows to skills and such.
There are a lot of really good enchants, that don't directly center around damage:

-10%/15% reduced reservation (15% for cheaper auras, 10% for the more expensive ones)
-2 Arc chains, similar buffs to other skills like Lightning Arrow
-24% AA buff effect
-10% of physical damage added as X for skills like Burning Arrow or Shrapnel Shot (basically for converting skills)
-75% increased chaos golem buff effect (for other golems its higher)
-2 additional desecrate corpses
-20% chance to not consume a charge for discharge
-8% Firestorm Explosion AoE (that makes overlapping explosions easier)
-2 Additional Projectiles to Lightning Strike, Molten Strike or Spark and similar skills

There are a lot of good ones, and some like Tornado Shot that technically look good, but don't actually improve the maximum damage, just make it easier to achieve (tornado shot gets +1 secondary arrow, so 4 instead of 3).

And yes by the information that have been datamined somehow the value after 25 is 40. There are also higher level boot enchants and glove enchants named Commandment. However it is not actually sure if a labyrinth at lvl75 will ever exist.
I was ultra lucky with some of my enchants :)

Which is cool as I use Storm Call with my Barrage + CoC 6 link ;).

Then my Gloves (yes, they aren't great, but found no better till now) have an insane proc too

which fires 3 projectiles each chaining 3 times and do cool damage.

And finaly my boots which now give a nice farmspeed boost

For the level 75 enchants I first thought you need iLevel 75+ items to get them ... but my gloves+boots still just have the 68 enchant. I heared rummors about the new/unique map which is based on the Labyrint to contain a mechanism/item which will give the 75 enchant. But I didn't find one when I cleaned the map.
Maybe some ultra rare Skull that drobs which you then can use like other currency?
Last edited by Schakar on Mar 19, 2016, 10:13:47 PM
"
Emphasy wrote:
There are a lot of really good enchants, that don't directly center around damage:

-10%/15% reduced reservation (15% for cheaper auras, 10% for the more expensive ones)
-2 Arc chains, similar buffs to other skills like Lightning Arrow
-24% AA buff effect
-10% of physical damage added as X for skills like Burning Arrow or Shrapnel Shot (basically for converting skills)
-75% increased chaos golem buff effect (for other golems its higher)
-2 additional desecrate corpses
-20% chance to not consume a charge for discharge
-8% Firestorm Explosion AoE (that makes overlapping explosions easier)
-2 Additional Projectiles to Lightning Strike, Molten Strike or Spark and similar skills

There are a lot of good ones, and some like Tornado Shot that technically look good, but don't actually improve the maximum damage, just make it easier to achieve (tornado shot gets +1 secondary arrow, so 4 instead of 3).

And yes by the information that have been datamined somehow the value after 25 is 40. There are also higher level boot enchants and glove enchants named Commandment. However it is not actually sure if a labyrinth at lvl75 will ever exist.

GGG should think about implementing more of those non-damage enchants, because changing the skill base effect in some way is much cooler to have than just 25% additive damage that you barely see.

I main puncture and there are 3 enchants.
- 25% damage - boring
- chance to maim on hit - the only one that change something (maim is simply slow), but overally useless since ice damage apply better slow effect for less hassle and better reliability
- increase duration - useless when you use puncture as main attack, even when used as supportive, since the base duration is long enough to easly reapply it.

So overally for maining puncture all the buffs are made in lazy way.
Last edited by herflik on Mar 20, 2016, 4:57:49 AM
"
Alizae wrote:
"
TreeOfDead wrote:

Oh God, really. lol

I have this already +25% Discharge which is perfect, then bought 2nd pair helm and keep trying to get +50% one, spent good 4 hours for it :/

Brb crying

First: gratz you with enhancement you wanted
Second: dont think 4 hours are much, i farm labs for a week non stop and still have not seen 1 enhancement that suit my build.
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info