GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
DerAlbtraum wrote:
i got 1 question for contagion

why faster casting over intensify?

Better question : Why Spell Cascade instead of Intensify ? It's much smoother with it and the spreading is way more efficient.
has anyone already tested the Immortal Call replacments?

Like molten shell or steelskin. Since molten shell scales with armor i thought about trying steelskin.

Ofcourse that wouldn't be a low lvl CWDT setups anymore.
lvl 17 CWDT can handle a lvl 19 Steelskin which would give us a 1946 damage "shield"

Might be more worth then the somewhat useless IC.
Molten Shell isn't worth it for us i think.

Any thoughts?

Edit:
Also for supports

Some ideas i had:
CWDT + Steelskin
CWDT + Steelskin + Increased DUration
CWDT + Steelskin + Increased Duration + Phase Run
CWDT + Steelskin + Golem
CWDT + Steelskin + Golem + (whatever u get the idea^^)
IGN: Demikun
Last edited by Demianime on Jun 9, 2019, 3:02:46 PM
"
Demianime wrote:
has anyone already tested the Immortal Call replacments?

Like molten shell or steelskin. Since molten shell scales with armor i thought about trying steelskin.

Ofcourse that wouldn't be a low lvl CWDT setups anymore.
lvl 17 CWDT can handle a lvl 19 Steelskin which would give us a 1946 damage "shield"

Might be more worth then the somewhat useless IC.
Molten Shell isn't worth it for us i think.

Any thoughts?

This is a really good idea.. I'm gonna try this out and will report back
I'm playing this, but I didn't really have time to go over gear prior to the league start since I planned on Winter Orb. I'm a little confused about recommended equipment; do I need anything other than life/resists in any given slot? Or is this build going to do fine entirely with generic rares?

Here's what I'm wearing now. I have 120c + 1 ex, but I really don't know what I'm looking for at all.

I have a few quick questions. First, I heard that in 3.7 ED+Contagion has pulled ahead of Bane. Is that true? I'm using Bane to level, is there a good time to switch back to ED+Contagion? Is it based on some sort of break point?

Also at what point does a 4L become more powerful than a +1 blue chaos wand for Bane or ED+C
Last edited by DamagePlanX on Jun 9, 2019, 6:22:34 PM
"
NetherShadow wrote:
"
Psycomantje wrote:
Im having a hard time deciding between zizarans ascendancy choised and the ones from this guide.... anyone can tell me what they think the best pick is and why?

I'm wondering the same. For reference, this his build: https://pastebin.com/amXPKuAZ

The major skill tree difference is no MoM/Battery and Swift Killer+Shift the Arcane ascendancies instead of Patient Reaper and Prolongued Pain. Seems that would mean sacrificing damage for speed/quality of life, but would love to hear a more experienced/in-depth opinion on this.

I am curious too. I did Ziz last season and it was a beast. I am not to the point I can say I like it better since I am not 90ish yet.
So is CI not a thing anymore for this league?
"
Spiattalo wrote:
So is CI not a thing anymore for this league?

Its back to requiring some cash to pull off. They nerfed delve crafting and some nodes on the tree so it takes more investiture.
LL might be much cheaper this league based on early Shavronne's pricing. We will see though. I'm sure that Devouring Diadem will be outrageous since it only drops from one source and I doubt many will be intentionally going after Mastermind this league.
Any recommended chest pieces for this build in the 20-50c range? Atziri's Splendor and Hyre's Ire both are pretty expensive for the correct stats for this build. I'm looking for something to hold me over until I have the cash to spend a few exalts on a nice one. Feeling a little squishy... If it helps this is what I have now:

Edit: I was considering something like Cloak of Defiance: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cloak_of_Defiance, but wasn't sure if it would work well.
Last edited by vapkez on Jun 10, 2019, 12:32:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info