Skilldrasil

Whoever thought of this word for the skill tree is an absolute star and a scholar. It goes to show the quality of the PoE fan-base.

I am in awe.

For those who have no knowledge of Norse mythology:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yggdrasil
Last edited by LunathirEth on Feb 18, 2013, 1:25:54 AM
"
Hahah. Just googled the word to see how many hits it'd get and this was the first.

I ADMIT IT, IT WAS ME.

Tell us when we should laugh..
That's really one helluva portmanteau.
I remember when Charan made up this word. He seemed quite pleased with himself over it.
"

Quixote: Chris used another of mine, 'skillgrimage' in a build of the week video once, but to date I've yet to hear him call the skill 'tree' the skilldrasil publicly.

I'll die happily once he does.

It's The Little Things.

Skillgrimage is also damn fitting. Toot that horn away, lad.
Skillgrimidge is a great one. haha. Good work.
Smoother than Smooth.
I always assumed Skilldrasil was an oblique reference to the Almighty Johnsons, themselves a kind of Mega Nord!
The Charanisms associated with PoE have become a thing of legend!

Maybe someday Chris will quote 'soloist' or 'shavual' in a forum entry. My work here would then be done. :)
have to say that's pretty clever (and it's not the first time), i'm curious what your story is charan
The Norse Mythology have been destroyed by the "Americanization" of Thor and his universe. As a Norwegian, I hate that. But the word "skilldrasil" I like.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info