GhazzyTV - THE Spectre Summoner [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

I'm looking at the Finished skill tree right now, and it seems that there's only 30 Intelligence Allocated in the radius of Unending Hunger (confirmed by Path of Building). I had to take an extra 10 Int node just over the Jewel to make it proc.
"
I'm looking at the Finished skill tree right now, and it seems that there's only 30 Intelligence Allocated in the radius of Unending Hunger (confirmed by Path of Building). I had to take an extra 10 Int node just over the Jewel to make it proc.

Unending Hunger doesn't require 40 points allocated; just that they're in radius. It would have the special "allocated in radius" tag in the description if that were the case. I'm running it in the area just above witch start nodes and 100% it's working.
Swapped from TVs back to SGs when they fixed echo. Ghazzy. Bro. I may have to sub to your stream, become utterly witty and charming in your chat, and--once I've won you over--ask for your hand in marriage in a resub message.

This shit's fun. Real fun. It's much slower vs bosses than TVs, but the WAAAAAOMMMMM WAAAAAAOMMMM sounds give me a boner. Very, very fast in maps and--more importantly--very satisfying to play. The screen being completely filled with bright little fireballs is rad.

I do have a question, though. WTF do you do for Atziri? She was the first time I'd died since swapping to SGs. I lost all but one of my SGs in the 'splosions, even though I used convocation to get the fellas out of the blast zone. I think they died to something else.

Do you have a video or someone you know have one that I can watch for some mechanics tips with spectres?
Is there a way to add Solar Guards in PoB? It is kinda hard to calculate their damage other way (
Would the Poacher's Aim jewel be a good choice for projectile pierce if you had the room?
"
hwat wrote:
Is there a way to add Solar Guards in PoB? It is kinda hard to calculate their damage other way (

Unfortunately, no. Here is the note from the developer of PoB about why he's having so much trouble getting the 3.0 spectres in.

"
Ktulu85 wrote:
Would the Poacher's Aim jewel be a good choice for projectile pierce if you had the room?

If it doesn't explicitly state "to minions" on the jewel, it doesn't apply to minions.
So, this is the first time I have ever been able to stay with PoE this long. I have finally made the swap to SGs and they are frickin amazing. I spent today getting some starter gear together for ~15c, and man.. it is so fun. I can't wait to keep upgrading this build.

QUick question- guide says we can get SG's from Harbour Bridge, which is monster level 60. The video guide says don't get them there though, and I saw some posts a few months back about how the ones from Harbour Bridge won't have corpses pop up with desecration.

Is this still the case? Or was this changed?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skyscan/characters?charactername=loyalsuffering

I've been playing a hybrid version of this build. It's much easier to gear, and there's a lot of high value ES nodes nearby. At level 78 I have 3.5k Life and 4k ES. I'm only running discipline, haste, and clarity. The damage seems really high with all of the abyss jewels. I think it's a mistake to not pick up as many jewel sockets as possible. Taunt on hit for minions is by far the best defensive mechanic for this build.

My one question is whether or not immolate works well with solar guards. Helmets can have socketed with minion damage, immolate, and conc effect. They're not expensive (less than 5c), so I'm considering getting a psuedo-6 link if immolate is powerful with solar guards.

"
Texans1231 wrote:
QUick question- guide says we can get SG's from Harbour Bridge, which is monster level 60. The video guide says don't get them there though, and I saw some posts a few months back about how the ones from Harbour Bridge won't have corpses pop up with desecration.

Is this still the case? Or was this changed?

Harbour Bridge works. I've been getting them from there when I've needed to.
how many ghastly jewels do you guys use compared to normal jewel?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info