[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

added a new video of me clearing a pretty insane T14 Maze map with no regen or leech
Hi thanks for the cool build :D always thought claws are awsome (hopefully GGG will buff it up next major patch). How far have you gone with this build and do you think it is end game viable like ubers ,guardians and shaper ?
"
Viperial7 wrote:
Hi thanks for the cool build :D always thought claws are awsome (hopefully GGG will buff it up next major patch). How far have you gone with this build and do you think it is end game viable like ubers ,guardians and shaper ?

My current one is the best I've built so far. I think it's pretty strong, especially for a build that doesn't have to be expensive. I have pretty much killed all of the bosses solo and am finally getting to the center of the Atlas (I'm a casual player).

I think the guardians and Shaper will be tough for sure, but I don't know until I try. Stay tuned.
What's the Icetomb for? Cosmetics?
Hey
Loving this build so far.
I'm still new to the game.
One thing I don't quite understand is how you regen mana so quickly in your video.
"
MechanLord wrote:
What's the Icetomb for? Cosmetics?

Yup. Use any 6 socket chest to hold/level extra gems. I keep WED and MDoFL in there at a minimum.
"
SzEvoX wrote:
Hey
Loving this build so far.
I'm still new to the game.
One thing I don't quite understand is how you regen mana so quickly in your video.

You can get mana regen on gear, mana leech works well though. Since you use multistrike, you spend mana once and attack a few times and the leech starts immediately so it works out really well.

Also Assassin's Mark gives mana on kill
Hi. I'm using your build, and it seem pretty nice. Still i cannot get where r u getting endurance charges for Immortal Call? Also can you please point where is ur mana leech for boss fights, where Assassin's Mark is useless?
Regards :)
Last edited by spkrash on Oct 25, 2016, 2:53:43 PM
"
spkrash wrote:
Hi. I'm using your build, and it seem pretty nice. Still i cannot get where r u getting endurance charges for Immortal Call? Also can you please point where is ur mana leech for boss fights, where Assassin's Mark is useless?

I rarely have endurance charges. You have a chance to get them on block with BoR. This is why Increased Duration is required on IC.

There is mana leech (a single node) in the claw wheel to the right of the shadow.
"
Say_Ten wrote:

I rarely have endurance charges. You have a chance to get them on block with BoR. This is why Increased Duration is required on IC.

And how do you wear body armor with BoR? o_O I see you have one, when description of BoR says it cannot be used

"
Say_Ten wrote:

There is mana leech (a single node) in the claw wheel to the right of the shadow.

Oh, i see now, when i've opened latest skill tree :) Thanx
Regards :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info