[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
Exileblue wrote:
Can someone please help me to find upgrades for my equip? I love POE, but suck at judging how good an item is for my build.

My Profile: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Exileblue/characters?characterName=Fenrishan

I still have somewhat low resists, my DPS for dual strike is at 80k and 44k for Lightning Strike. I have 1 Exalted and 80 Chaos, which I'm willing to invest.

You have melee physical damage and faster attacks in the dual strike link when BoR supports a socketed skill with it.
Change flasks. Divine insta flask - diamond - atziri's / rumi's - basalt - stibnite, something like this.
Gloves could be much better. Buy jewels with 6-7 %life. Tree could be better. Skill links are also kinda questionable.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Oct 13, 2018, 12:20:24 PM
"

You have melee physical damage and faster attacks in the dual strike link when BoR supports a socketed skill with it.
Change flasks. Divine insta flask - diamond - atziri's / rumi's - basalt - stibnite, something like this.
Gloves could be much better. Buy jewels with 6-7 %life. Tree could be better. Skill links are also kinda questionable.

Thanks you!!! I feel stupid, but also happy to be finally able to grow my character.
Last edited by Exileblue on Oct 13, 2018, 2:21:17 PM
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Hi,

I've just started to mapping. Low lvl maps seems like butter!

Can you check my char and tell me if there's some gear or skills gems I could improve/change?

I've been following the guide, I know that I have to get better rare claws, with more dps, a better viridian jewell with 15%, etc... but there's any other advice you can give me?

druggy lol

nice foiled BoR

nah caballero, your gear is pretty nice, especially for that level. you basically want the same stuff but with better stats. weapons would probably be the next thing i change but if you tell me "i have X currency" i could probably point you in a more specific direction.

just level and get more life, eventually get up to those claw nodes with INT on the way to reduce how much you need on gear, maybe find gloves with attack speed instead of mana leech or whatever else is useless on there, etc.

Thanks for your help!

Right now, I got 4ex and 44c.
"
Right now, I got 4ex and 44c.

I would just go for a weapon upgrade
Hey guys

I've been following this guide

All good up until now.

The monsters on both of act 5 dreams hit me way to hard.

Any suggestions?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/McGregor9

I haven't done the trials of ascendancy and I presume my gear is inappropriate.

Thanks in advance
"
McGregor9 wrote:
Hey guys

All good up until now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Follow the skill tree guide -.-
"
McGregor9 wrote:
Hey guys

All good up until now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

you can buy some unique items cheaply that will help you out a lot if you want to trade with others.

2x mortem morsu (weapons)

for body armor ashrend, briskwrap, foxshade are all good

for gloves you can use slitherpinch

for a belt you can use wurm's molt or meginord's girdle

for boots you can use sundance

all of those should be extremely cheap
I'm testing this build and are just lvl 46 now.

My Lightning Strike deals 6071 DPS (attack time 0,2 sec).
Dual strike: 9565 DPS (attack time 0,16 sec).
Life is only 1185 but I leech so fast I just facetanked Innocence!!

My crit chance os only 28% with Ice golem out, but in 4 levels I hit Twin Terrors :-)

Thx for an interesting build that's very cheap and fun. Speed is addictive!

Play safe out there
__Snigeren__
I hit lvl 89 today with this build and i feel like i'm plateauing hard..
all my rez are capped - I've invested / leveled most of the gems to 20/20
and some higher...

a friend recommended swapping one of the nest for a bloodsomething claw..

Could you take a look and let me know what i've missed?
I'm pretty far from hitting million DPS.. when all charges are there and the fragile golem isnt dead i'm touching 300K .. maybe...

well... except the BoR with the dual strike enchant... which is impossible to find and very unlikely to farm...

Thanks!
"
Vachier wrote:
I hit lvl 89 today with this build and i feel like i'm plateauing hard..
all my rez are capped - I've invested / leveled most of the gems to 20/20
and some higher...

a friend recommended swapping one of the nest for a bloodsomething claw..

Could you take a look and let me know what i've missed?
I'm pretty far from hitting million DPS.. when all charges are there and the fragile golem isnt dead i'm touching 300K .. maybe...

well... except the BoR with the dual strike enchant... which is impossible to find and very unlikely to farm...

Thanks!

Bloodseeker is really good. You took some 5% nodes, but didn't take Herbalism and this is 15% hp increase for 2 points. You miss alot of build's potential bcs of the wrong flask setup. Get better belt bcs your is bad af. Just use Vaal Ancestral Warchief instead of golem. It is better dps resource and has nice vaal version.
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Nov 1, 2018, 10:31:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info