[2.2] c9q9md's Abyssal Cry Berserker WORM DETONATOR - END GAME - SICK PACK CLEARING - SICK ONESHOTS

If you haven't tried it yet, I highly recommend running Singularity as a weapon.

You'll get 60-80% increased global damage (since AC hinders enemies on top of the "nearby" hinder inherent to the weapon) compared to the 30-50% that Dark Seer provides. The cast speed is much better for Bladefall as well.

Having a permanent hinder aura is way better than the occasional blind for defensive purposes, and if you put stuff like Blasph+TempChains and/or Aquamarine Flask (for cold ground) on top of that, you start to become extremely durable in melee ranges.

My first build for the league was ostensibly this one but running as a CI Occultist with Profane Bloom/Wicked Ward (and chaos spells) instead of Life Serker with 1/2 warcry and 40% more damage (and bladefall).

I think I like the Serker variant a lot more, in hindsight. Reducing the warcry timer is absolutely vital to being able to use AC all the time. Either way, boss splosions are fun. :)
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 16, 2016, 7:44:15 PM
when does it start to work in 60 areas or do you have to play in maps for the worm/life
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"
ventiman wrote:
when does it start to work in 60 areas or do you have to play in maps for the worm/life

I transitioned to it in Cruel A4. It doesnt truly shine until maps though.
The dream is real.
Looks like it got nerfed with this soon to come patch xD
"
jeffdaking wrote:
The dream is real.

The dream might be over already, depending on how far they lower worm levels.
rip worms
ign: UpForJava
"
c9q9md wrote:
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Any idea how much Life the Worms have?

The worms scale with area level! :)

That doesn't really explain how much HP they have/had... Is it generic avg of that zone's mobs?

Cuz I honestly expected worms to have like 1 HP.. <_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
RIP OP's build.
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
>2.2.1d

RIP
twitch.tv/djayred

@DjayCrimson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info