[2.5] Baelrog's Abyssal Cry Berserker - Send the whole screen to the Abyss with one attack.

Finally got that uber trial. HUGE difference in DPS. Have to be careful on phys reflect maps not to kill myself by accident. Still totally worth it though. Thanks for the help, guys! :D
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof
Oh man, I would love to see some more gameplay videos with this build.

Any chance to make like an Uber Lab or a regular Atziri with it? Or any other content actually...
Just that Strand from Perandus feels a bit frustrating =(

Thank you!
Unfortunately I can't, not with any form of quality. The game's performance has gone down for me the last couple of releases, not sure why. I know my processor (first i7, low single core speed) is the bottleneck, so recording at the same time makes things even worse. I'm waiting for the new Ryzen processors to be released, then I will buy a new PC.
This build works reeeaaally well, thank you for this guide!

It's a pleasure to level and get stronger, faster and more the BOOOOM :D

What's your opinion, is this build playable in 2.6 ??
Your welcome.

I can't really comment on the viability in 2.6, because I don't know the exact changes they will implement. I do expect it to be fine, after 2.6 not so much though (it relies on double-dipping too much). Its not a good league starter though, because Breath of the Counsel wont be available early league, which is kind of essential for its effectiveness.
Would this build be viable in 2.6, with the change to Broken Faith paired with Breath of the Council?
Nevermind, you pretty much answered that in the post before
"
Baelrog wrote:
Welcome! Feel free to ask questions.

Sorry WIP: Needs to be updated for 2.6, its not a good league starter anyway due to item requirements.

Do you think it got nerfed or still viable?
Its still viable for sure. One-hander damage went up, blade flurry damage went down, more or less no net change. Area coverage with low area scaling isnt significant in anyway, might even slightly increase area coverage. Skill tree changes do affect pathing. New unrevealed uniques might influence it. I'll try and update it soon.
Tried this on my build from Breach League post-nerf. The AOE nerfs are really, really substantial. The difference between killing the whole screen and killing one pack, if that. I'm not even really sure how you salvage it, tbh - without the substantial increased AOE, you just can't get good value off Abyssal Cry.
Luna's Blackguards - a guild of bronies - is now recruiting! If you're a fan of our favourite chromatic marshmallow equines, hit me up with an add or whisper, and I'll invite you!
IGN: HopeYouAreFireProof

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info