[Ghostbusters Trailer] Oh god, why?

The thing which bothers me isn't that they're doing it with a new cast, but that I have absolutely no idea who any of them are. The trailer doesn't make me want to know.

I'd be saying exactly the same thing if they were men.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Mar 29, 2016, 2:07:27 AM
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
The thing which bothers me isn't that they're doing it with a new cast, but that I have absolutely no idea who any of them are. The trailer doesn't make me want to know.

I'm not super familiar with them either, but I highly recommend Melissa McCarthy's movie Spy. It's the first movie of hers I watched, but I was impressed enough that I'm definitely giving this movie a chance.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

I'm not super familiar with them either, but I highly recommend Melissa McCarthy's movie Spy. It's the first movie of hers I watched, but I was impressed enough that I'm definitely giving this movie a chance.

I guess you guys don't get much Saturday Night Live out there outside the US. :(

These women are hilarious, movie can't be that bad with the cast involved. Here's a few gems although it's hard to sum up years of live skits in just a few examples.

Surprise Party Sue

Kissing Family

Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
^doesnt make a difference if the script is shit.

at least in theater we are often allowed to improvise. not so much for movies. (hence why many richer actors refuse roles in some movies because they do not want to associate with bad productions)

guess I'll have to wait and see, but the trailer definitely doesnt make me feel positive about it.

and man, I forgot how much I missed christopher walken offscreen stare. that always gets me.
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Mar 30, 2016, 6:17:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info