Flaskfinder Wander [2.2]

How do you generate PC in the low-budget version?
"
JanESF wrote:
How do you generate PC in the low-budget version?

PC and FC are generated by Herald of Ice - Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark - Poacher's Mark.

Updated with some videos of T15 maps and Sarn Arena.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
what if i have charisma and skyforth? do i still need enlighten 4 or does 3 works as well

This is my current gear, and I get some mana issues + cant have wrath aura going. How did you overcome mana issues?
"
DrJeZip wrote:

This is my current gear, and I get some mana issues + cant have wrath aura going. How did you overcome mana issues?

enlighten lvl4 / skyforth 6% reserve / flask mana nodes.
there are key.
Last edited by DayLee on Mar 27, 2016, 12:32:44 PM
"
namkro wrote:
what if i have charisma and skyforth? do i still need enlighten 4 or does 3 works as well

Yeah enlighten 3 will be enough then. But 4 will let you drop charisma.

"
DrJeZip wrote:

Get enlighten 3 and charisma + influence (16% reduced reservation). If you're still having trouble use conqueror's efficiency.

Hi there.
I've started to run a Wander in Pernadus Hardcore as a Shadow. Probably going for a life/es hybrid, making use of the incredible defensive ability of Shade Form in the Trickster Ascendancy. Anyway what changes would you make to your mid-budget build to play this build in hardcore?
"
GildedCage wrote:
Hi there.
I've started to run a Wander in Pernadus Hardcore as a Shadow. Probably going for a life/es hybrid, making use of the incredible defensive ability of Shade Form in the Trickster Ascendancy. Anyway what changes would you make to your mid-budget build to play this build in hardcore?

I would probably use Scion Berserker/Pathfinder and still use a life leech gem in order to not one-shot myself to reflect mobs when I don't flask.

Other than that I don't know enough about HC to advise you, sorry.

how do you dispell freeze with that flask setup? and is the flask mana regen nodes enough to regen mana or do i need leech enchant on boots also? i have 280 unreserved mana and seems to always have mana issues on bosses/lab
Last edited by namkro on Mar 29, 2016, 2:51:31 AM
super jelly u got one of the gg kinetic blast enchants .... i'm still hopelessly trying.

Did you notice much difference after you got it, especially for bosses?
Baked Beans - Meme Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ_a2zFbPIIiE4kURsvQ4Dw

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info