Latest HC Rip

"
Have the zombie from the start-screen finished his meal send you from merciless to scrubcore? -Wrong. It was a perandus box that spawned at the started area, happens me one time.

This could be the case because I believe unless you click on the exile on the beach you can stand there forever.
IGN-LfiveCseven,gawd_
I don't understand why the grace period isn't just 'until you move'.

Make it so your minions/etc do nothing, you can't be hurt or do anything until you move, then the grace period stops. Unless there is some way to abuse it (eg: waiting on an instance to stop it from disappearing?)
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I don't understand why the grace period isn't just 'until you move'.

Yeah that makes the most sense. That's how D3 has it. The moment you move in a new area, you are susceptible to damage. Stay stationary, and you are invincible. Having a 30 sec delay seems trivial. Just do away with it.
Deliver pain exquisite
The game got worse from a performance perspective with the new league.
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!
"
The game got worse from a performance perspective with the new league.

I think lots of the issues are client side too, since they updated the C++ runtime components which are likely causing the memory problems.

It's probably going to be a bit before they can get things back up to where they were. But they said they're going to be working on performance in 2016, so hoping that as time passes, they not only fix the problems, but improve things as well.
Deliver pain exquisite
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I don't understand why the grace period isn't just 'until you move'

Because portals and parties and just standing there while your friend kills bosses for you.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
I don't understand why the grace period isn't just 'until you move'

Because portals and parties and just standing there while your friend kills bosses for you.

So what you're saying is you can abuse it by portalling in next to a boss, and then standing there not moving until the boss is about to die, and then move?

Can't we do that already though? Just pop a portal down when the boss is almost dead, and then kill it within 30s?

If that really is the issue though, just make it 'until you move' for solo, and 30s for parties. Easy solution.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Few years ago when my first HC character died to loading screen (on fellshrine ruins with 3 skeletons taking their time to first finding me and second "killing me softly"..) I immediately suggested to at least do something with the grace period.

I can't find a reason to deny your suggestion. Entering a map solo with grace until you move should be fair enough.

Recently the servers fuck up big time. After the desync is now as good as fixed there are those server lags. Just died on docks while entering the map, moving for a few clicks (wp still within sight, so no monsters should be around) and then there's the famous lag. Game resumes after around 15 seconds and #RIP.

Really frustrating that this game is being programmed by monkeys while it could be just so much better if a legit programming team did the magic.
DONT PLAY HC!
That's why I don't play hc this league.

I played a voltaxic la up to lvl 99 90% in hc last league, untill I finally succumbed to a perandus chest lag in a white t14.
I thought the lag was bad in perandus, although it happened some times.

Apparently it can be worse, looking at prophecy.
5 sec freezes and often 4 fps is normal now.

So this league no hc for me, maybe next league.

Playing with -high --noasync here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info