{3.0} Necronomicon / Raise Spectre Monster Info...[The Unofficial Minion Wiki]

"
Haiatu wrote:
Is anyone else having issues desecrating flame sents? I've tried three high tier maps that I was always able to summon them in and just simply getting nothing.....Any one have luck in t11+ maps? I normally grab t13 or 14 versions but just none of the maps are giving me flame sents like they were before.

I was even able to get infernal sents in maps I once got flame sents but yet still nothing is giving me flame sent.

It's absolutly devastates me. It was so painfull to go to acts->summon spectre->go to map (not any map)->desecrate spectre. But i have no ANY idea what to do now. Like i whant to try diefrent monsters but i cant as whats the point to test low lvl spectres as there are no way i would randomly enter maps for whole day to find needed spectres. And even if i find one then what? Never log out? I was so hyped for half a year to try new spectres but instead desecrate was ruined and my favorite monsters fire-eaters was REMOVED from act 1. Im feeling down to point where i dont whant to poe anymore.
About Sandworn Slaves:

The tornadoes (Spark) deal 85 to 127 Physical Damage, even with all nodes to increase Minion damage from skill tree, the damage don't will increase so much, right? since % don't work well in low damage, so isn't better to use add X Damage instead of convert physical damage?

I'm not a Pro in POE, so maybe it doesn't make any sense.
I always used cannibal fire-eaters over flame sentinels, as they deal way more dps and the lower range doesn't really matter as i shield charge around + use convocation anyway. Any ideas how i get them now? I seem to find flame sentinel every map if i just revive them from solaris temple, did they really fix the desecrate trick? :)

Guess i have to try frost sentinels, but i'm really gonna miss my single target. It's easy to get solar guards and they are kinda similar to the fire-eaters, with more single target?
I always used cannibal fire-eaters over flame sentinels, as they deal way more dps and the lower range doesn't really matter as i shield charge around + use convocation anyway. Any ideas how i get them now? I seem to find flame sentinel every map if i just revive them from solaris temple, did they really fix the desecrate trick? :)

Guess i have to try frost sentinels, but i'm really gonna miss my single target. It's easy to get solar guards and they are kinda similar to the fire-eaters, with more single target?
solar guard links? spell echo works. dunno about the rest. iaoe/conc?
they kinda laggy for me tho. very noisy and heavy on the eyes with the intense visual fx, can't see shit...
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

Yes, they did fix it or at least the new mobs can NOT be desecrated unless they are in that map already. I have sat down and devoted multiple hours worth of time trying to desecrate them in different maps ranging from t1-13. This is why players have to roll Lunar prefix in order to get Frost Sents atm. Which is unfortunate because as everyone knows they aren't static and will vanish as soon as you disconnect, meaning you need another high tier Lunar map to get proper Frost sents again.
"
HSTLnormann wrote:

I just got cannibal fire eaters in my Reef Map. It was Unid so I'm not sure if there was a special modifier but might be worth trying a few.
What spectre would you recommend for uber lab?
"
klownwalk wrote:

Any with good dps. Izaro not hard boss and there always nice chance to lost some of spectre in traps =)
"
solar guard links? spell echo works. dunno about the rest. iaoe/conc?
they kinda laggy for me tho. very noisy and heavy on the eyes with the intense visual fx, can't see shit...

Been playing around a lot with these last night. Crazy single target dps and decent clear speed.

clear:
RS + Spell Echo + Minion Damage + faster projectiles + iaoe + gmp

boss swap:
RS + Spell Echo + Minion Damage + slower proj + controlled dest + pierce

"

Anything with decent dps and a bit tanky like > 100% life modifiers. Uber izaro shouldn't be much of a problem with summoners his ai gets confused and doesn't seem to attack you much.
Necronomicon: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617098
Build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/409940
Summoner Dischord: https://discord.gg/XwWdSUa
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/zhoukon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info