[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
jaqson7 wrote:
haii, im doing this build aswell and i rly enjoy it. good Job there.
only Thing i dont get is the idea behind vaal lightning trap in 3L..

is this only for shocking the ground?

istn it worth running another skill for bossfights or cursing?

Not for Atziri or Ubers...She cannot be shocked conventionally, but she can stay in shocking ground and take increased dmg...So yes it's for shocking ground, you will fiind it mandatory...For some bosses you go Vaal grace, trow a lightning trap and the next 1-2 ice-traps you trow, will kill him instantly...Leaving you mostly unharmed :D
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Playing this build at current lvl 76 in hcperandus. Was abit harsh i leveled with firetrap and then icetrap as soon as i got it was slow, but once i wielded 2x consuming and pyre ring i started just oneshotting everything. Tons of fun with this toon! Thanks alot.
I would like to hear your opinion about the Taste of Hate flask and Atziri's Promise flask...Witch one is better...I mean for boss fights, I usually don't use 3 life flask, so I am trying to boost my dmg thorugh a flask !.
What is GMP in this link

-vaal grace
-vaal lightning trap
-gmp
-increased duration

??
Great multiple projectiles?
More patches of lightning ?
thanks a lot for that great build

just did a deathless atziri in like 5/10 mins on level 79 with this bad stuff below
without any gem switch or anything, about 14k showing in DPS on the ice trap icon, level 18 gems, same tree as the original post

do you think i can try Uber ?
ty!
Last edited by frenchlion on May 2, 2016, 5:36:08 PM
"
frenchlion wrote:
thanks a lot for that great build

just did a deathless atziri in like 5/10 mins on level 79 with this bad stuff below
without any gem switch or anything, about 14k showing in DPS on the ice trap icon, level 18 gems, same tree as the original post

do you think i can try Uber ?
ty!

That tabula rasa is a big down for you...You really should get a 6l , carcass jack...the area dmg is very good + the life and rezistence.
Also, a granite flask on an acrobatics build ? Better a jade of reflexes.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Guys can u take a look on my gear and skill tree?
What to respec on tree? How to increase damage ?
Tried to kill Izaro cruel, feels like not enough damage yet.
Me Gear:
Spoiler

My level 55 skill tree:

Thank You.
Last edited by madziee on May 3, 2016, 9:54:53 AM
How does this build get endurance charges for immortal call?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info