[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

someone on the second page explained the leveling process, youre not gonna level with traps so its pretty irrelevant anyhow
hello i have one question if u got 5L only, what gem u remove from 6L?thanks
Ign:Mendezftw
What gem setup do you use with ice trap on a 4/5linked chest piece ? Cant afford 6l yet
Would something like this complement this build?

"
Mendezshow wrote:

added cold,Cold pent, empower or less duration works too
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
Mendezshow wrote:

definitely i would drop void manipulation.. but in fact any support gem in my 6L gives almost the same damage..

"
Voroseeg wrote:
Would something like this complement this build?

this jewel is great ! it gives tons of damage but i prefer jewels with life (it depends on your survi)

I dont understand why peple say this build is paper or glass or something like that :)

You almost one shot everything and when you get hit, IC pops up, phase pops up, u whrill blade away and hit life potion and you almost never get second hit becouse everything is dead from one chunk of traps.

What i was strugeling with is mana. But then i noticed that recvomended mana flask has low charge usage (you can use it 10 times!) so i hit mana flash after each trap throw and mana issues are gone. A little tip for owners of smart mouses with ability of macros: put macro of Q (ice trap) and 5 (mana flash) on one button and its literally one button build LOL!

Chosing Elemental Overload and take more hp nodes ... i dont thing its survivability at all, becouse with Orb of Storm you HAVE to be face to face with mobs so you will most likely get hit by them and with crit chaos build u one shot everything, even bosses so you dont even have oportunity to trigger EO :)

Great build! Its in my top 3 list now, along side with Poison Arrow MF and Tanky block incinerate :)
can u post full tree for lvl 100?
Ign:Mendezftw
Is crit really doing anything? Doesn't it only affect the initial hit and not the DoT? The most important piece would be the DoT I think.
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
Is crit really doing anything? Doesn't it only affect the initial hit and not the DoT? The most important piece would be the DoT I think.

The DoT is dependent on damage dealt on hit so it scales proportionally.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info