[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

I am playing a pure ice trapper build right now and I am doing very well. I fear that if I change to do 100% chaos than I will lose a lot of my survivability(freeze/chill) but gain a lot of dps at the same time. I don't know what I want more lol.
just got level 62 and was able to get EB and ZO and it's so much more fun. can just spam traps all around the place and do insane damage. love this build so much!
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:
I am playing a pure ice trapper build right now and I am doing very well. I fear that if I change to do 100% chaos than I will lose a lot of my survivability(freeze/chill) but gain a lot of dps at the same time. I don't know what I want more lol.

there is no need to freeze/chill because u 1-hit everything with chaos traps :D
just watch the videos
Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Mar 16, 2016, 4:11:12 PM
Cant wait to get started with this build!
Last edited by Macromute on Mar 16, 2016, 4:32:40 PM
insane damage but the character is a fucking paper, but hey its pretty fun to play
"
nicrnicr17 wrote:

I'm in the same boat... I have 6.1k life, and I can run AA + blasphemy enfeeble (+ lightning coil, but this build can run it too), plus the freeze mechanic. That seems more tanky than what he has.
But, he has waaaay more dps than I do. I do around 8k+ damage per trap. It's still enough for mapping usually, because it's not counting hypothermia, and elemental overload, (as well as cold pen? not sure).

Overall I'm pretty happy with my current build. Although I probably wouldn't be able to run uber without playing perfectly.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer
Last edited by niuage on Mar 16, 2016, 5:22:12 PM
guys... the best defensive mechanics in poe is high dmg

there is enough survi to do T15 Abyss double boss fight in 10 seconds ^^

Last edited by obojetnecotujest on Mar 16, 2016, 8:00:04 PM
"
sporter26 wrote:
insane damage but the character is a fucking paper, but hey its pretty fun to play

As I've said, modify the build. You don't need crit on this build. In fact, elemental overload would net you more damage and have skill points placed into more life nodes. Run jade + quartz flasks. I have about 600 ES and 5.2k life and have MOM/EB/ZO so no mana issues either.
Thank you soo much obojetnecotujest,

Ive been playing since the closed beta but ive always been too scared to go in and take on Atziri after loosing a lvl 70 HC ranger on her some years ago.

I got my very first kill on her 2 days ago, and boy was it easy :)
Now i feel alittle "butt-hurt" paying that 1ex for a Doryanis scepter a week ago.. ahh well, you live and you learn.
Thank you very much for sharing your build !

But please can you add a Leveling tree(s), for newcomer like me :)
Would be very nice

for example lvl 22 tree, lvl 50 tree, lvl 70 tree and so on

Thank you very much in advance !

PS: Sorry for my bad english.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info