[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Hello , i was following this build a long time.

I had a icetrap build non crit from Pohx and was very fun , good survival , but 5-7 k dps.

Now i have changed it to this build and it rocks indeed!

Life could be more , but over 4K till 4.5K is ok to survive any map/boss. Evasion is great and like ZiggyD toled once , a trapper needs to move a lot . That said with nice evasion etc it's no problem .

Notice that my gems are only level 19 with NO quality , even my Anger is only level 15 !

Here is what i am using now:

Gems currently using:

Some Offence/Defence stats:

Offence without anything:
Spoiler

Offence with Aura's :
Spoiler

Offence with charges :
Spoiler

Defence / Evasion in HO :
Spoiler

Evasion with 2 flasks on :
Spoiler

Skilltree :

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAQHBbUHHgjUCPQOSBEvEZYWvxvgIvQj9iT9JpUnqSoLKwowcTB8MhgzeDY9N9Q6QjpYPV9BlkIsSVFLeEyzTZJRR1F0UlNVS1XGVvpcQF3yXyph4mJPYqxkqmdOajZqQ2qMbAhsC2yMbRlvd3BRcFJzbXWedm9-sH8rf8aD24fLidOMNo19jb-O6Y_6kA2S85MnlS6XlZf0m4adqqB5oS-io6LZppmnm66zsNizA7TFtUi3dbmTvOq-isBUwfPC7MMJyBTJBs8V0B_Q9dQj2FTb592o5zrnVOtj6-Tr9ewY7T_uFe_r8NXw-fGK8h31b_rr

Goodluck !
Last edited by Highforce on Apr 4, 2016, 5:45:47 PM
Hey obojetnecotujest!

First of all thanks a lot for that build. Extremely fun, very strong, good progression... well, it'a a monster.

Man, what kind of changes did you make to reach over 60k DPS. I checked your char profile and tree, equipments, gems are the same of the initial post. Even auras remains anger and HoI.

Please, update the thread!!!

Spoiler

I accept any kind of advices to improve my char!!!

Cheers!!!
"

I accept any kind of advices to improve my char!!!

I dunno how much tooltip dps you have, but
- try to use Conc. effect instead of Void Manipulation
- upgrade ur jewels
- try to use Atziri`s Promise. It gives u a nice bunch of dps.

I`m only 70, but got ~25k dps fully charged ( 3 frenzy, 4 power charges, 11 traps active, atziri`s promise poped-up) in tabula, HoI active. Don`t use Anger.

Using Cluster Traps, Conc Effect, Trap and Mine damage, Ele. focus, Ice trap and controlled desctrution(all gems ~16 lvl, only conc effect 19, w/o quality).
With void manip instead of conc effect i`m losing 2.5k dps in town.

So after taking last damage and jewel nods and get all gems 20/20 hope to reach 40-45k.
Last edited by Catzo0 on Apr 4, 2016, 8:45:21 PM
So far the build is doing great. Taking any tips to improve my char. Using increased rarity istead of controlled destruction as my dmg seems to melt T10-T11 maps, I think my dps might be around 25k (don't rememeber will update once I login again tomorrow).

Got around 4,2k HP and good evasion (don't remember too haha), my plan is to get my enlighten to lvl 2 (need 5%) and once I hit lvl 90 go dual curse with Heretic's Veil(Temp Chains+Enfeemble) + HoI + Clarity. What you guys think (already using temp chains, but dual curse seems a good defensive option istead of getting jewel nodes)

Current tree
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYDAAQHBbUHHgjUCPQOSBEvEZYWvxvgIvQj9iaVKgsrCjBxMHwxszIYM3g2PTfUOlg9X0lRS3hMs02SUUdRdFJTVUtVxlb6V9hcQF3yXyph4mJPYqxkqmdOajZqQ2qMbAhsC2yMbRlvd3BRcFJzbXWedm9-sH8rf8aD24fLidOMNo19jb-O6Y_6kA2TJ5Uul5WX9JuGnaqhL6KjotmmmaebsNizA7TFtUi3dbkGuZO86r6KwFTB88LswwnIFMkGzxXUI9hU2-fdqOc662Pr5Ov17BjtP-4V8NXw-fGK8h31b_af?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaTrapper

Current gear
Spoiler

what would be the 5l setup?
"
Relivator wrote:
what would be the 5l setup?

-ice trap
-cluster traps
-elemental focus
-trap and mine dmg
-controlled destruction
-void manipulation

5th link is Controlled Dest (lvl 20 44% More)
6th is Void Manip (lvl 20 39% more)

greetings
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
I dropped dual curse and picked up the 4/4/4/10 life cluster. I'm at 4700 at lvl 91. Also finally dropped ventors for a real ring with regen.

Beat twinned coliseum easily. Still haven't run uber, don't wanna lose the currency if I suck :/
Last edited by Robertthebob on Apr 5, 2016, 9:05:21 AM
"
I dropped dual curse and picked up the 4/4/4/10 life cluster. I'm at 4700 at lvl 91. Also finally dropped ventors for a real ring with regen.

Beat twinned coliseum easily. Still haven't run uber, don't wanna lose the currency if I suck :/

where is the 4/4/4/10 life cluster? are you still running one curse? if so which one? do you feel like the life is > 2 curses ( presumably Temp chains and enfeeble )
Every night in my maps, I see them, I bomb them.
That is how I kill them, go on.
Far across the distance and spaces between us
You have come to trigger my traps.
Near, far, wherever they are,
I believe the explosions go on.
Why no ENTROPY node??

ice dmg -> PYRE = fire
fire dmg -> CONSUMIG DARK = POISON CHAOS
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Last edited by unlucky_child on Apr 5, 2016, 12:38:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info