[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

"
hankinsohl wrote:
Moreover, this build is stretched very thin for survivability - you want high life and resists on the belt and 7% increased life on the jewels.

There's a guy on Page 15 that posted his Tree/Gear and I like that approach better. Less DPS but higher survivability, can't really argue with that.

Took a while to find decent gear that fits Resists/Stats needs but I think I am set. If I only had the motivation to log on to my alt to level... :P
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 27, 2016, 9:28:12 PM
"

There's a guy on Page 15 that posted his Tree/Gear and I like that approach better. Less DPS but higher survivability, can't really argue with that.

That approach looks very good IMO. Dual curse for more survivability and more life to boot.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"

That approach looks very good IMO. Dual curse for more survivability and more life to boot.

Yup. I'm 40 on my alt but hopefully I get some more play time this week to provide some feedback. Picked up some okay Jewelry as well so all I'm waiting for at the moment is the 5th Jewel (which I won't need for a while) and a cheap Consuming Dark which I'll have by 53. I have yet to play with Blasphemy Auras too, so that will be a treat I'm sure.

Stuff I have picked up and atm just 4x of these Jewels, same 3 Stats each one:

Etc. This is the cheapest three-mod Jewel that you can get for this build and still works quite well.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 27, 2016, 10:11:21 PM
"

Wow! Nice chest!!
Hello, what motivates Anger before Hatred?

Is there any offensive curses that might fit this build?
"
invectus wrote:
Hello, what motivates Anger before Hatred?

Is there any offensive curses that might fit this build?

Hatred works off phys damage. Won't do anything with Ice Trap being base spell.
Alright... this build looks awesome. I hope my PC can handle the graphics.

I'm just wondering if there is a final best answer to the question what to 6link in a Tabula Rasa. IncAOE is suggested, but what gem to take out?

In addition: I really like IncRarity. Can I link it to Vaal LightingTrap if I kill the boss with it? Linking it to Golem with Culling doesn't look to good to me. Or am I wrong?

Also: Why is Culling - 20/20 even - linked and suggested on WhirlingBlades in OPs post?

Thanks for any answer in advance.
"
"
hankinsohl wrote:
Moreover, this build is stretched very thin for survivability - you want high life and resists on the belt and 7% increased life on the jewels.

Took a while to find decent gear that fits Resists/Stats needs but I think I am set. If I only had the motivation to log on to my alt to level... :P

This is how build from my post on page 15 perform in Palace Tier 14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxFmgiAIf1Q

I think, lowering survivability in favour of more DPS is a little bit of overkill in this build.
Everything dies from one throw anyway.
"
kamilrogoz wrote:
"
"
hankinsohl wrote:

This is how build from my post on page 15 perform in Palace Tier 14. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxFmgiAIf1Q

I think, lowering survivability in favour of more DPS is a little bit of overkill in this build.
Everything dies from one throw anyway.

Thanks for sharing the video! What's your mana regen per second in the map?
Last edited by mrpetrov on Mar 28, 2016, 7:29:04 AM
"
mrpetrov wrote:

Thanks for sharing the video! What's your mana regen per second in the map?

Glad you like it. 71.3 mana/s

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info