[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

So, im using Pohxs ice traper build at level 91.

If i simply buying this pyre ring, and 2 consuiming dark daggers. Id be able to run this build and have a lot more DPS.

I already have the 6l carcass. Ill have to investigate.
Just wondering how endurance charges are generated for this build? I see Immortal Call but no Enduring Cry or Warlords Mark in the gem setup, is there another way they are generated? Cheers
Last edited by trickynicky82 on Mar 19, 2016, 1:45:08 PM
"
trickynicky82 wrote:
Just wondering how endurance charges are generated for this build? I see Immortal Call but no Enduring Cry or Warlords Mark in the gem setup, is there another way they are generated? Cheers

think it's just used with the base duration with no charges. get hit > immunuity for 0.4 > dash out and heal
"

Merciles:
-Eramir - its 'ok' choice
-Alira - power charge is the best option imo
-Kraitlyn - the best option if u decide not to use phase run

Why are powercharges the best option? How do we generate power charges?
"
silverdash wrote:
"

Merciles:
-Eramir - its 'ok' choice
-Alira - power charge is the best option imo
-Kraitlyn - the best option if u decide not to use phase run

Why are powercharges the best option? How do we generate power charges?

from keystone blast cascade - 15% chance to gain power charge on triggering a trap.
Thanks for info
This build is a ton of fun, saw it.. spent a lot of regrets and bought the core pieces

Just killed atziri on a 4L without dying once! never had such an easy time killing trio / atziri before And remember that's on a 4L I'm just drooling at the thought of things I can do once I 6L my carcass jack!

Gear equipped when man handling atziri!

Dont mind my shady links and gems everywhere *Tsk tsk*

Spoiler

about controlled destruction...

lets say u have 500% crit, so if u wear controlled destruction which gives u -100% crit then u have 400% crit left.

i tested it and going crit gives more dmg than no crit

aaand there is no need to switch gems to concentration effect on hard bosses because they die in a glimpse
"
You can easily path your way through it while getting the on the way trap nodes. As soon as you get Hasty Construction and Clever Construction, you can path your way to get ZO and EB immediately. Once you get your stone golem up and running, that should solve all mana problems. Stone golem I believe is level 34, so that should be the earliest you can get it.

You should probably not get MOM until you have sufficient amount of levels on your stone golem (level 16+) or enough ES base which might be hard to achieve with acrobatics.

Going this build, what gems do you recommend b/c obviously I'm going to need orb of storms for the crit, anything else I need to pickup / drop in comparison to the OP
Hej i also have a question. Is it realy necessary to get 2 of those unique daggers? Or can u play the build with one unq and one rare dagger with spell dmg/crit? (or start out with one) if u dont have currentie for 2 yet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info