Can't see passive tree

Hello

From one day to the other im unable to see the passive tree, it will only show the characters starting point but pretty much all nodes are not there. When i try to go see my character here on the website and copy the link for my build into a offline skill tree planner it says: "Index was outside the bounds of array"

Help please :)
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2016, 10:32:41 PM
Can you get a print screen of the issue so we can see what you mean better?
"
Tergen wrote:
Can you get a print screen of the issue so we can see what you mean better?

Been a long day at work, sry for the late reply :)

here it is:
This is my current character in perandus hc league
Spoiler
Last edited by Jurge on Mar 14, 2016, 2:55:40 PM
Hey there! You mention that you're unable to see the passive tree at all, and it appears your screenshot is only on the website. Could you confirm if you're definitely having trouble seeing your passive tree in-game?

If it is just the website where you are having issues we would suggest making sure your browser is up to date and try resetting your browser cache and cookies.

If you are experiencing a strange error like this in-game as well, please try running a Pack Check - details on how to do this can be found here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Normally when text custs like that is can be the DPI too. But without getting more info, i'd suggest making sure with what Sarah said.
"
Hey there! You mention that you're unable to see the passive tree at all, and it appears your screenshot is only on the website. Could you confirm if you're definitely having trouble seeing your passive tree in-game?

If it is just the website where you are having issues we would suggest making sure your browser is up to date and try resetting your browser cache and cookies.

If you are experiencing a strange error like this in-game as well, please try running a Pack Check - details on how to do this can be found here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18531

Hi Sarah

Sorry for not beeing more specific about it, but it's only on the website, in-game i have no problems seeing my passive tree!

I've tried updating my browser (chrome) and resetting my browser cache and it's still the same image i get. Dont know what chrome is up to . . .

edit: just finished installing firefox and there i have no problems seeing my passive tree on the website! Well it will have to do for now, better than nothing :)
Last edited by Jurge on Mar 14, 2016, 10:34:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info