[2.2] Phys Crit Iron Commander Siege Ballista || Atziri Down || Budget

"
Curtsie wrote:
@InSaNeOo Well, pierce is still a viable option because it is a 29% MORE multiplier at 20.

oh i see (i checked the wiki)
basicly pierce is better than slow proj -> they have the same MORE DMG at lvl 20 and we dont have the proj slow with pierce :)
okidoks
dis mah sig.
Finally had some time to update the guide a little to reflect some of the changes made throughout the post. Should help those who keep repeating the same things.

edit:for those following the old pathing tree it is 100% completely viable. I ran it up to level 85 without problem. If you still need a reference it is the tree used for atziri in the passive section.

also I am working in for fun.
Last edited by Kartikdon on Mar 23, 2016, 10:45:18 AM
Could u add jewel slots to your guide? That would be really nice. Also maybe make your chars public, so I can follow what items u have? :)

Great build btw, very enjoyable! :D
"
Could u add jewel slots to your guide? That would be really nice. Also maybe make your chars public, so I can follow what items u have? :) D

Set my characters to public. And ill update jewels right now.
what ascendancy class am i supposed to go for this build, am i blind? i dont see it anywhere, lol
deadeye
"
booolawa wrote:
what ascendancy class am i supposed to go for this build, am i blind? i dont see it anywhere, lol

"
Kartikdon wrote:
deadeye

Powerfull Precision, Sharp and Venomous and Far Shot
dis mah sig.
Last edited by InSaNeOo on Mar 24, 2016, 1:16:18 AM
What are somes stats i should be looking for to increase my turrets their damage?
Phys%, Phys flat, attack speed?
Hi folks, first thanks for this build I really like it.

I just killed Atziri on my first try with only a 4l... died 2 times doing so tho; it was only my 5th try and 2 kill ever heh.

I leveled with point blank + far shot and Iron will but i moved lately to acrobat and fast and deadly.

A couple things Im doing different from y'all it seams, is that im using Herald of ice instead of ash. There's so much crit on this build that everything shatters all the time. I only loose 250 DPS so im thinking that it worth it. Besides Chill/freez/shatters is great with this build so, the more ice the better.

Also, I killed all the bandits for the points; it was a mistake but im glad i did. Those 2 points allowed me to use the jewel slot in the assassin tree to use an intuitive leap gem and get frenzy/power charge and nullification for cheap. Edit : I just spent 20 regrets and got the frenzy charge in merci... so for me its oak - kill all - krait.

I didnt take Depth perseption but, if i compare my tree to yours, i have 2 more Jewel slot than you do. Im gonna spend all the next passive in %life.

Also, I dont know why you dont use it but vaal haste + vaal grace are super usefull for bosses.

Cheers for a great build :)

My passive tree :
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAQBeAO4GoAguCIkNjQ-rEMwRLxUgFUMWvxmKGY4brRvIIXYj9iSLJP0mlSpNK7Ys6TB8Mfo1kjY9OdQ8LT8nSn1KyE2SUUdTz1T-VUtbr11oYeJirGNDZIRpTmyMbWxuqm_ycFJ293sUfXV_K4Nfg8yEb4TFhrOGzod2idOMNoxGjX2Nv5S4lQWVzJcGmvGbjZu1naqgn6OKpcutwrVItfK3PrvjvebBM8M6xKLGrsqpz17P3dN-1CPUQti92rHdDeOf51TtP-2D7g7vevGK9qP4k_lj-b3-Cv66_94=

Last edited by tahity on Mar 24, 2016, 12:59:26 PM
"
Druidys wrote:
What are somes stats i should be looking for to increase my turrets their damage?
Phys%, Phys flat, attack speed?

all that works, crit, crit multiplier, totem damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info