Greust sounds like he's spitting right in your face

I don't mind the new attitude, although he had a somewhat muted contempt before, and that made him much more likable, but it sounds like he's supposed to be saying his parting words just within earshot, not directly at your face. There must be some kind of audio effect to make it sound less like a "Hey, fuck you buddy." and more like, "Can you believe this fucking guy..."

The drawn out way he says stuff, punctuated by loudly spitting is particularly offensive, although I'm sure he still gets lots of business since he's the closest vendor to the WP.
Last bumped on Mar 19, 2016, 11:34:01 AM
"
ionface wrote:
I don't mind the new attitude, although he had a somewhat muted contempt before, and that made him much more likable, but it sounds like he's supposed to be saying his parting words just within earshot, not directly at your face. There must be some kind of audio effect to make it sound less like a "Hey, fuck you buddy." and more like, "Can you believe this fucking guy..."

The drawn out way he says stuff, punctuated by loudly spitting is particularly offensive, although I'm sure he still gets lots of business since he's the closest vendor to the WP.

You are absolutly right, and I'm so laughing at it! hahaha
IGN: Teeborg
I have grown to hate Grust because of this...
he was quiet than but now hes jut an asshole
the phrases he has like
exiles pche...
or the going ? make me want to throw my laptop out of the window
but the WHAT ! shout he makes is the apsolute worst
I just want to go ther personally and kick the guy in the nuts its SO LOUD !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info