[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

following the build.. breached 30k dps at 60 with Abyssus and Tabula equiped :D great shit. its nearly impossible to die to phys dmg with the immortal call having 3-5 seconds duration (with Enduring Cry you have the charges back before Immortal Call expires). And with a Knockback flask i dont see any problems keeping charges up against most bosses (i hope i get some better gear and a core map! i would love to see how this build performs against Malachai :P ). With 5L Lightning Coil i have 22k dps. Hegemony will be a huge boost. Only Problem are the Frenzy Charges against bosses that dont summon Minions and have enough health to survive the initial onslaught.

I love this build. Even IF a Marohi Build can compete this is much more fun and i really love Hegemonys Era as an Item.
"
InsaneX3 wrote:
Still no video?

Yep i really want to watch a video too.
Last edited by suxfuuuuu on Mar 26, 2016, 7:41:27 PM
Hello how about defenses can u screenshot or som,ething like that? i mean Armour and all :p
how can ı do levelling ? i have some pieces this build so i wanna play but i dont have an idea for levelling , so tell me .
"
fenermert wrote:
how can ı do levelling ? i have some pieces this build so i wanna play but i dont have an idea for levelling , so tell me .

Leveling is very easy, simply level with EQ from level 31 with EQ - Less Duration - Melee Physical Damage and Added Fire and you'll wreck everything. I have leveled with maces and axe, no need for a staff, you'll do tons of damage. In the tree, pick the life and generic two handers nodes, then the staff nodes to prepare for level 68, then go double curse and then you can go reserved mana nodes to be able to use AA.
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hi.

I have a question - how does this compare with Berserker Hegemony Crit Staff?

Now, the obvious answer is that Bersker is more dps, whilst Jugger is more defence, but just how much more/less dps?

With Jugger you can more safely run Abyssus, with a high armour chest piece. How much of a dps increase is Abyssus?

Berserker would allow you to focus more on defense with all your gear being high armour.
Last edited by Violander on Mar 29, 2016, 8:32:35 AM
Hi.
been following this little guide for some time now. And this is my progress

My current gear is:
Spoiler

And my damage Unbuffed is:
Spoiler

While my damage buffed (BR, Vaal Haste, Sulphur Flask, Silver Flask, Unyielding full charges: 8x EC, 3x FC and 5x PC) is:
Spoiler

What might pull down the pool a little is my current skill tree.

I've discovered that the Immortal call wont do shit against reflect. Ergo facing a Phy reflect boss is instant suicide.

Other than that. its viable. If the maker wont make a video of the build in play I might post one in the comments ;)
im playing the build as well, and im quite curious as to how you managed to get 95% crit chance with the setup you posted,mine fully buffed is 62.72%, the only difference at the moment bewtween mine and one posted(gear wise for crit and iv gotten all the crit nodes on the softcore skill tree, i did pick up the 8th endura charge vs 1 power charge) is maybe 28% crit chance on a ring but that shouldnt be a 21% crit chance differnece maybe a point or two. As well as it seems the abyssus makes the build, i tried running with a heretic's veil but the dps gap is immense, the only thing heretic veil was gonna do for me was give me the ability to pick up two jewel slots, which really wouldnt make up the difference in the dps gap(which was roughly 20k tooltip) so i am quite curious as to, reccomendations or how you got the extra 21% crit chance on your build currently compared to mine, Character is currently lvl 85. the dps seems to be on par with some people that have been posting on here thus far(51,578.4 with just golem) using a Lightning coil with a 23/220/40 abysssus and a 5link hegemony(EQ20% lvl 18 increased crit strike 20% lvl 18 added fire 20% lvl 19 added melee 0% lvl 18 and less duration 0% lvl 19) but to get back on track to the main reason i am posting, "how are you obtaining 95% crit chance?"

As of level 85 my current skill tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAAHcBLMGxgmWDc0S4RNxFCAU9hZAFy8Yaho4HM4dFCFVJy8rUCz7LdI0jjkOPQ89Pj38QXJFjkd-UEdV1lcNWAdYY1iuWfNdpF4TXqVfP2TnZU1mnmjya9lyD3Kpdqx343gveHp5aHzlfXOApIIHhNmE74VShX2GO4dqjM-PRpBVkc6SfZLQkweWbJd5mG-boZ8-ogCi6qelqSepbqmUrKqtCa2Nr2yvp7lDvJq9Nr6nwAHAZsEExPbG2Mlnz37SIdlh3CPd1eRR5c_qGOsJ7UTvDvAf8kH2SPcy-tL7i_5U?accountName=cyberaxel&characterName=BoomClapgoesdaerf
Last edited by cyberaxel on Mar 30, 2016, 12:04:01 PM
hey guys, I've had to travel out of the country for work so haven't been playing lately and didn't get a chance to do a video or answer your questions. wont be back for a few weeks, sorry about that.

look at my character for a more recent build, also i never mentioned rumi's in the guide, its really good for this build.
Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 30, 2016, 7:02:02 PM
"
cyberaxel wrote:
im playing the build as well, and im quite curious as to how you managed to get 95% crit chance with the setup you posted,mine fully buffed is 62.72%, the only difference at the moment bewtween mine and one posted(gear wise for crit and iv gotten all the crit nodes on the softcore skill tree, i did pick up the 8th endura charge vs 1 power charge) is maybe 28% crit chance on a ring but that shouldnt be a 21% crit chance differnece maybe a point or two. As well as it seems the abyssus makes the build, i tried running with a heretic's veil but the dps gap is immense, the only thing heretic veil was gonna do for me was give me the ability to pick up two jewel slots, which really wouldnt make up the difference in the dps gap(which was roughly 20k tooltip) so i am quite curious as to, reccomendations or how you got the extra 21% crit chance on your build currently compared to mine, Character is currently lvl 85. the dps seems to be on par with some people that have been posting on here thus far(51,578.4 with just golem) using a Lightning coil with a 23/220/40 abysssus and a 5link hegemony(EQ20% lvl 18 increased crit strike 20% lvl 18 added fire 20% lvl 19 added melee 0% lvl 18 and less duration 0% lvl 19) but to get back on track to the main reason i am posting, "how are you obtaining 95% crit chance?"

Are you sure you are using the gem for increased critical strike chance and not the gem for increased critical strike multiplier ? Because I have approximately the same crit that you have and I don't have this gem (waiting for a 6L that I won't have).
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info