The Solaris Mystery Box

"
It would be nice if they'd give us some way of either stacking or removing the duplicates.

Or a way to trade them for other duplicates, or a refund option. Even 5-10 points for a duplicate would be fine! WHO the hell needs 5x boots and 6x gloves?
It gets really depressing when you open 4 skin transfers in a row
"
Chris wrote:
Very keen to see the results of people opening these. Much easier to get armours this time around.

i got 10 pairs of the same fucking boots. Thanks GGG i wasted 1000 coins for skin transfers and boots. another waste of cash.
4 boxes, 4 alabaster gloves... wish there was a way to trade some stuff in for other things!
IGN: FemmeFatality
I was lucky. I bought only one box. Opened to get the statue for my hideout. So happy. :-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I am reading those comments and i guees I was quite lucky with buying 2 boxes, got the new shield skin and footsteps effect that I dont have yet.
skin transfer pfffff got like 3 of them after 3 purchases rip off
some day i will get some money for such boxes because i have no skin and no money to spend sorry :(
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Last edited by 4lin on Apr 1, 2016, 11:43:20 AM
Well theres 25 points down the drain got one box and in it was >.> skin transfers but i have no skins to transfer should have just spent it on more stash tabs X_X
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
In before "I spent 100 dollars and didnt get the full set" posts.

That exactly happaned to me... 140€ Some Set pieces doubled but Boots from Alabaster and Helmet from Radiant missing... But hey! I got like 20 Bronze statue pets and 2 Times Feathers 3 Golden Statue and tons of Skin Transfers what i barely use... They need to gfix that you can get set pieces 5 times...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info