Crashing on alt-tab

Havn't played in a few months, but never used to experience this problem.

I crash when I try to return to the game after alt-tabbing. I've tried a pack check, and updated my gfx drivers, that didn't help.
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.
Last bumped on May 17, 2016, 6:53:55 AM
I am having the same problem, my path of exile didn't crash once in the last 2 years and now it crashes almost every time i alt tab and try to return to the game
this has finally been happening since yesterday. no changes were made to hardware/software since the last patch. crashed 5-6 times in the last day, all while alt-tabbing in.

edit: win7-64
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on May 11, 2016, 1:06:20 PM
Yea I'm having same issue. Alt-tabbing seems to inconsistently black screen my computer, forcing a restart. Also having a different window in the background that updates itself graphically while I'm using poe in windowed fullscreen mode seems to cause crashes intermittently too.
day 3 of alt-tab crashing.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

I wonder do all of you have public tabs and how poe.trade works with the stash tabs. I have had the crash happen a lot more if-

1)TaskManager is not running.
2) I have an open poe.trade window

Is poe.trade doing pulls from accounts with public tabs or is the game pushing the data to poe.trade?

With poe.trade open my lag spikes are much more obvious.
This just started for me as well today. Years of the same computer and this never happened once until now.
day 4 of alt-tab crashing.

[Removed by Support]

same here. it happens like few times per day. only when alt tab
bump. still crashing ~20 times a day. please fix

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info