[2.4] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Slayer Duelist (90k+DPS) [budget,acrobatics,evasion,leech] - Core Clear

"
Ztoff wrote:
Would Daresso's Defiance be a good choice?

Not really, we go for 6 endurance charges and we keep onslaught 90% of the time so losing 6 endurance charges when hit is too much of a downside.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
I am trying out the build out now and must say it is working quite well. I am not a hoarder of Exalts so I like to collect items and some similar gears lying around and I must say even with my lower level gems I wrecked izaro that was giving me trouble with a few builds, and moved on to maps that are just being melted at t10. I have made small adjustments to suit my playstyle and suit the gears I had but all around stuck with it.
The only problem I have is the colors, how do u get them sockets to roll those colors.
"
mac2monster wrote:
I am trying out the build out now and must say it is working quite well. I am not a hoarder of Exalts so I like to collect items and some similar gears lying around and I must say even with my lower level gems I wrecked izaro that was giving me trouble with a few builds, and moved on to maps that are just being melted at t10. I have made small adjustments to suit my playstyle and suit the gears I had but all around stuck with it.
The only problem I have is the colors, how do u get them sockets to roll those colors.

Which colors exactly?

I used vorici to color most of my stuff since it's all pure evasion, consulted this:
https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
uber atziri viable?
"
dantven wrote:
uber atziri viable?

Haven't tested, but would have to probably say no because of adds phase (lack of dps probably) and not sure about vaals & trio.
(As a starting player) I have to say your build is the best i've seen.

But a lot of people ingame recommend me going champion instead. Would you say a 2H-Champion is better than a 2H-Slayer with cyclone in terms of DPS and survivability?

I'm curious, but after i have seen your build i probably will go Slayer.
"
FascistFist wrote:

But a lot of people ingame recommend me going champion instead. Would you say a 2H-Champion is better than a 2H-Slayer with cyclone in terms of DPS and survivability?

Champion frees up a slot if you don't go for impact for splash and you lose out on Endless Hunger and some leech strength on top of it.

So Champion is a higher DPS version with cyclone/earthquake (and skills that don't use splash), however odd that might sound, while Slayer is a more defensive version because of Endless Hunger (constant 38% life leech which persists on full life).
The above is true if you run Fortify on your main link that is.

With melee splash abilities in mind Slayer is almost as good as Champion offensively but again stronger defensively (as long as you maintain fortify).
Last edited by Mannoth on May 9, 2016, 5:19:36 AM
"
Mannoth wrote:
"
FascistFist wrote:

Champion frees up a slot if you don't go for impact for splash and you lose out on Endless Hunger and some leech strength on top of it.

So Champion is a higher DPS version with cyclone/earthquake (and skills that don't use splash), however odd that might sound, while Slayer is a more defensive version because of Endless Hunger (constant 38% life leech which persists on full life).
The above is true if you run Fortify on your main link that is.

With melee splash abilities in mind Slayer is almost as good as Champion offensively but again stronger defensively (as long as you maintain fortify).

Thanks for the explanation. I'm using your build as i level up, it will be a long walk for me since i have to build up wealth to get the enditems as this is my first character.

Your build should be a sticky IMO, very well put together.
How would you go for getting more dps without huge endgame gear? How about The Retch belt which is available on perandus leagues?

I was thinking of going double strike with the ascendancy splash, what you think does it have enough dmg / clear speed?
Last edited by TheCreatek on May 10, 2016, 7:26:07 PM
"

Thanks for the explanation. I'm using your build as i level up, it will be a long walk for me since i have to build up wealth to get the enditems as this is my first character.

Your build should be a sticky IMO, very well put together.

Good luck mate, thanks for the kind words.

"
TheCreatek wrote:
How would you go for getting more dps without huge endgame gear? How about The Retch belt which is available on perandus leagues?

I was thinking of going double strike with the ascendancy splash, what you think does it have enough dmg / clear speed?

The Retch combined with Vinktar Flask for more DPS, wouldn't bother much without it (You want the adds 20% of phys as lightning on the flask).
Vinktar flask in itself is a sizeable DPS boost tho, and should work just fine without Retch if you cant fit it in your gear choices (I would swap out the Stibnite Flask for it if I wanted to use it).

Other than that use Hezmana Bloodlust for a budget DPS option, reserve all your mana with Hatred & Grace and run a offensive ring slot instead of essence worm (Ming's or a rare one).

I am guessing a 50k hideout tooltip cyclone should be possible with those modifications.

I will try to go around and update the second post with some of the questions asked here.
Last edited by Mannoth on May 11, 2016, 3:06:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info